Issue with Xbox pass games app

Discus and support Issue with Xbox pass games app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I seem to be suffering from two problems in the xbox app. First problem is the app constintaly asking to be updated despite me updating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blingx3, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Blingx3
    Blingx3 Guest

Greetings,

I seem to be suffering from two problems in the xbox app.

First problem is the app constintaly asking to be updated despite me updating it, it downloads and installs, but when I exit and return it asks to be updated again.

Seconds problem is constant game crashes, I did some troubleshooting and did a reset/repair/reinstall of the app, and it seems to fix the issue on the first launch but after a few hours the games constintaly crash again. It seems the right after the crash the games disappear from the library to return to appear back in the library after a minute.

:)

Blingx3, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Rick_011 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Unable to Redeem Perks

I'm also having the same issue, I've tried both PC and IOS Game pass app and xbox app and neither work. I use the IOS Game Pass and Xbox App.
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Xbox game pass not working for mobile

Hi HAIDAR MIAN,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you're experiencing issues with Xbox Game Pass on your mobile device.

To better understand the issue, may I know the following details:

1. What is the make and model of your mobile device?

2. Have you tried accessing Xbox Game Pass on any other device?

3. Are you receiving any error messages when trying to access Xbox Game Pass on your mobile device?

Possible causes of this issue could be a poor internet connection, outdated app version, or a problem with your Xbox Game Pass subscription.

To troubleshoot this issue, please try the following steps:

1. Check your internet connection: Ensure that your mobile device is connected to a stable internet connection. You can try resetting your Wi-Fi router or switching to a different network to see if that resolves the issue.

2. Update the Xbox Game Pass app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Xbox Game Pass app installed on your mobile device. You can check for updates in the App Store or Google Play Store.

3. Clear the app cache: Clearing the app cache can help resolve issues with the Xbox Game Pass app. To do this, go to your device's settings, select "Apps & notifications," find the Xbox Game Pass app, and select "Storage & cache." Then, select "Clear cache."

4. Check your subscription status: Ensure that your Xbox Game Pass subscription is active and up to date. You can check your subscription status by logging into your Microsoft account on a web browser and navigating to the "Subscriptions" section.

Additionally, here is an article that may be helpful in troubleshooting Xbox Game Pass issues on mobile devices: Troubleshoot issues in the Xbox Game Pass mobile app | Xbox Support

You may also check this page for more details on Xbox Game Pass for mobile: About Xbox Game Pass for mobile | Xbox Support

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. BoostFreak243 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

I had the same issue, had to open the microsoft store app and update the xbox game pass app
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Peacock code?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

Yes, you can!

You can redeem via your Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or the Xbox app for Windows PC.

Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone and check out current Perks on the profile screen.

To learn more:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile...

Xbox app for Windows PC

To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. xboxdad Win User

Microsoft Store Content Restrictions

I am having the same issue but with the game pass app which takes you to the Microsoft store once something is selected. I set up a new xbox one with family settings turned on for the kids but yet they can still watch the inappropriate trailers in the game
    pass app and start downloads of adult games once being directed to the store from the game pass.

I spent a lot of time on the phone with a xbox rep trying different things and he was surprised but could not give an explanation. He feels it is an issue with the game pass app. For now I will keep tabs on there activity and won't renew the game pass app
    when the trial runs out and see if that stops the issue.
Thema:

1. Issue with Xbox pass games app - Similar Threads - Issue pass games

2. X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box game pass ultimate mouse and key board issues: So i have x box game pass ultimate and i want to play games like Dune and RTS games on my PC since Keyboard and Mouse are much betted to use on those types of games but it says i have to connect a...
  3. Issue with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with game pass: I am trying to play the game nba2k24 with one of my friends yet anytime I try to play with him he gets a pop up that says "choose the plan that's right for you" with the option of game pass...
  4. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  5. Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a issue with cloud gaming on game pass as I'm always getting disconnected: Getting highly frustrated at being disconnected from cloud gaming at moment. f9cd22ef-679c-4e44-8cb1-c8ceec5ea098
  6. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  7. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Astroneer Multiplayer issues.: My friend and I are both on windows 11, and when i attempt to join his astroneer world (xbox game pass for PC version) it instantly displays failed to connect to host....
  9. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  10. Issues purchasing from xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues purchasing from xbox game pass: xbox game pass wont let me buy anything just get a message saying they have disabled purchases from the current region when i look on the find out more it think im in russia lol despite being a uk...