Issue with Xbox One X 4K and HDR on multiple games
Discus and support Issue with Xbox One X 4K and HDR on multiple games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just been talking to a member of the Microsoft support team and he advised that creating a post on here would be a good idea so that they can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matty4liverpool, Dec 31, 2017.
Thema:
Issue with Xbox One X 4K and HDR on multiple games
Loading...
-
Issue with Xbox One X 4K and HDR on multiple games - Similar Threads - Issue HDR multiple
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black
in XboX InsidersHDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the... -
Fixed: Years of HDR refocusing and ghosting issues on Xiaomi TV (A Pro L55M8-A2LA) solved...
in XboX InsidersFixed: Years of HDR refocusing and ghosting issues on Xiaomi TV (A Pro L55M8-A2LA) solved...: I’ve finally cracked a problem that’s been haunting my setup for two years, and I hope this helps anyone using a Xiaomi TV with a Series X. The Struggle: For a long time, HDR was a blurry mess.... -
Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues
in XboX InsidersDisney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing.... -
Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?
in XboX InsidersBlack Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to... -
Audio issues when switching from a game in HDR to an SDR game.
in XboX InsidersAudio issues when switching from a game in HDR to an SDR game.: Hey so I’ve been having a random issue where if I’m playing a game that’s in HDR (example: Forza Horizon 5, Starfield, etc.) and the. Switch to a game that’s in SDR like Minecraft I lose all audio... -
Screen dimming issue with 4k/hdr
in XBoX on ConsolesScreen dimming issue with 4k/hdr: I have an Xbox series X and an LG gaming monitor which have always worked great. Recently, I did a reset on the Xbox to clear the cache. Since then, every time I log into a game, it is super dim... -
Issue with HDR on monitor with XBox and freesync?
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue with HDR on monitor with XBox and freesync?: So I use an ASUS swift pg32uq monitor, I have this weird issue, YouTube doesn't play HDR content on Xbox series x properly, gets super dark and writing flickers white. if I don't use HDR console...