Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

Discus and support Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have this issue for months now and I cant join multiplayer due to the fact that I cant change my settings. I have an adult account and I am not a... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by lefterischalkidis, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

I have this issue for months now and I cant join multiplayer due to the fact that I cant change my settings. I have an adult account and I am not a member of any family group. I searched in forums and tried everything.

• I created a second account which was the organiser of a family group and put my original account in this group so that the organiser could change my settings..nothing there..
    • I downloaded xbox family app in my phone and tried there but nothing there as well...
    • I have re installed Windows 10...
    • I ve tried every other method seen in the forums
    So thats my last attempt and I am hoping someone from Microsoft would help me..I cant change my account and create a new one because my account is linked with any software bought by me-especially Microsoft Flight Simulator where I have spent quite a lot for the game and any add-ons through the in-game Marketplace..

What else can I do??

Thanks..

:)

lefterischalkidis, Nov 16, 2021
  2. TemperedYeti Win User

Cannot Access/Change Xbox Windows 10 Online Safety Settings?

View activity is set to "Allow", link takes me to the Privacy and Online Safety page through the browser, but getting the same issue.

I'm still getting the "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." message when I click on the middle tab for Windows 10 devices online safety.
  3. ExecuteNIx Win User

Microsoft privacy settings not working

The adult of the family group did to go to the xbox one/windows 10 online safety tab, but that tab was kept saying we were unable to load your settings only for my profile, it showed for every other family member, i know how to change the settings for multiplayer, but the problem i am having is that the tab i need to use is not working
  4. lefterischalkidis Win User

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at this time''

Thank you for your reply.

Firstly I am not in a family group ( I ve tried that once, as I mentioned above, to see if I can bypass my issue)

Secondly I cant change any settings in the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab due to my issue (I am getting for months now this message: "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later"

Any Microsoft agent ?
  5. SammyVS Win User

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at this time''

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

After joining a family group with an adult, follow these steps to change your privacy settings.

Sign in to your Microsoft account.

https://www.xbox.com/

Select your gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & online safety.

Note Because you’re accessing sensitive info, you may have to enter your password or passkey.

Select the gamertag for the account that you want to manage.

Select either the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update any that you want to change, and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved.

Have the member sign in and then sign out of their account on the console to make sure the changes take effect.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox on Windows 10

Hello DawsonMoodie,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in changing your privacy and online safety settings for Xbox on Windows 10. The article entitled, "Xbox
    One online safety and privacy settings for parents and kids
    " contains steps on how to complete this process through the Xbox website. The option for Windows 10 privacy and online safety settings on our website will state, "Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety."
    Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

1. Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at... - Similar Threads - Issue Windows Online

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  4. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  5. Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller issues with wireless headset (Windows 10): So I just bought an Xbox Wireless Controller and a wireless adapter, since my PC does not support Bluetooth. Whenever I am using it without my headset, everything is fine, but as soon as I turn on...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows issues with DTS/Atmos/Sonic spatial audio: Hey I'm syncing my Razer Kaira Pro to the Xbox Adapter but when I enable spatial sound like DTS/Atmos/Sonic it stutters when I'm playing video games? I've tried my old Turtlebeach Stealth 600 Gen...
  7. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  8. Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.

in XBoX on Windows
    Ps4 controller issue in Windows 11.: Windows 11 suddenly decided to not recognize my controller as a controller. Tried DS4Windows/Input Mapper. No controllers connected. Tried setup USB game controllers. The controller was not there....
  9. Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into anything xbox/windows related such as the xbox app and where the issue...: Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires is damaged or missing. Please reboot, verify system permissions, and make sure your...
  10. Issues with switching Xbox accounts in Windows 11

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with switching Xbox accounts in Windows 11: If you're having issues with switching profiles (accounts) in the Xbox app in Win11, maybe this will help. Most likely, your Xbox app is signing you in with the email address you used to create...