Issue with Xbox LFG
Discus and support Issue with Xbox LFG in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; In Xbox LFG I cannot post or accept any posts. This has been going on for a few years, and I finally decided to ask Microsoft support. I'm not muted or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SwagJerry8378, May 9, 2023.
Thema:
Issue with Xbox LFG
Loading...
-
Issue with Xbox LFG - Similar Threads - Issue LFG
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Is anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIs anyone else having issues using xbox LFG on pc?: When i open up xbox game bar on my pc and open up the lfg widget, it says "launch game to see available groups to join" even though i already have my game open. It works some days and others it... -
Is there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialIs there any way to fix my issue with the LFG system?: I’ve not been able to post or join LFG posts for years, and it has persisted over several consoles. Soft resetting, changing settings, and changing network has never fixed it.... -
LFG Issue
in XBoX Rewards & SocialLFG Issue: When i try to find a group on MW3 I only see 10 of the 500 post and all the post are from one hour ago and when i create a group post it won't let me see my post.... -
LFG Issues
in XBoX Rewards & SocialLFG Issues: Hello, I've tried everything I know how to do to fix this. But I can't seem to post a looking for group post, or send a message to other hosts saying I'm interested in there post. My settings are... -
LFG Issues
in XBoX on WindowsLFG Issues: Hello, I've tried everything I know how to do to fix this. But I can't seem to post a looking for group post, or send a message to other hosts saying I'm interested in there post. My settings are...