Issue with Xbox Game App [Windows 10] Download Speeds

Discus and support Issue with Xbox Game App [Windows 10] Download Speeds in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am facing an issue with the Xbox game app on my Windows 10. The app is not able to download games that are larger than 16GB. As soon as the download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VaibhavJaiswal6, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Issue with Xbox Game App [Windows 10] Download Speeds

I am facing an issue with the Xbox game app on my Windows 10. The app is not able to download games that are larger than 16GB. As soon as the download reaches 16GB, the download speed decreases to Kbps. This is in contrast to other apps like Steam and EA, which are able to download games at full speed as provided by my internet provider [300Mbps].

As a result of this issue, I have already lost 2 months of my Xbox Game Pass subscription as I was unable to download any game pass 16 GB size. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me any solution.

:)

VaibhavJaiswal6, Jan 15, 2023
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 online

3. XBF Diego M Win User

Windows 10 / Problema con Forza Horizon 4 al inciar se (ayuda por favor) [Translation-Windows 10 / Problem with Forza Horizon 4 when starting (help please)]

Hi Agustin,

Can you try to re-sign in to your Xbox profile on the Xbox app for Windows 10? Also if you haven't done so, go ahead and uninstall the demo, completely restart the PC, and when it restarts go ahead and download the demo again.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/getting-started/signin-xbox-app-on-windows-10

Also take a look at this support article for gameplay issues with games on Windows 10:

https://support.xbox.com/games/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-gameplay-issues-windows-10
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Can not download anything on gamepass.

5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can't download xbox game pass games on Xbox app windows 10

Thema:

Issue with Xbox Game App [Windows 10] Download Speeds

1. Issue with Xbox Game App [Windows 10] Download Speeds - Similar Threads - Issue Game App

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  4. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  5. Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with signing in to the xbox pc app and any xbox games: I haven't played any games with PC Game pass for a while before this but recently I really wanted to try Cities Skylines 2 but Xbox won't let me log in. It keeps on showing me error code...
  6. Xbox Game Bar & App Microphone Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar & App Microphone Issues: I have been experiencing an issue in which my mic isn’t picked up my Xbox game bar or xbox app unless I actively have the app or game bar open. Once I close either, my mic is not picked up but I...
  7. How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix gaming services/xbox app issues?: So recently I encountered a problem on the xbox app that wouldn't let me see nor download any games at all, so I did my "research" and found that the problem was the gaming services. I tried...
  8. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  9. Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...: I attempted to install Stardew Valley, however, when I tried, it got to 5.2mb and then stopped downloading, 0mb/s. I tried pausing it to see what would happen, but when I tried, it just said...
  10. Issues with downloading games via the Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading games via the Xbox app: I have recently had huge issues downloading games over the Xbox app. For understanding of my setup. I have 1G/1G fiber internet. I also have 10G fiber from my desktop to my switch out to the...