Issue with xbox accessories app constantly scrolling right

Discus and support Issue with xbox accessories app constantly scrolling right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The xbox accessories app just constantly scrolls right when connected to a controller. I have the elite 2 and xbox one controller and both of them seem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by qwerty123_713, Feb 11, 2023.

  1. Issue with xbox accessories app constantly scrolling right


    The xbox accessories app just constantly scrolls right when connected to a controller. I have the elite 2 and xbox one controller and both of them seem to have the issue. Initially, I thought it could be the common drifting issue, but I am not convinced that is the case since it has the same issue with a newly sent controller. The controller works fine in game, but it is just the apps having the issue. I am not able to enter the configure option or in fact, any option on the app due to the issue. Anyone have any fixes or ideas?

    :)
     
    qwerty123_713, Feb 11, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    Issue with xbox accessories app constantly scrolling right

    Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

    Could you try replacing your USB cable? You could as well repair/reset the app or reinstall it via Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Advanced options.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Xbox one controller won’t pair

    You own a Xbox, right?

    On your home screen, scroll all the way to the right.

    Scroll down until you see "Browse Apps". Select it.

    The apps screen gives a nice overview of what's available. If you can't find the Xbox Accessories App by browsing, you can use the search feature to input its name.
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Dashboard constantly scrolling to the right

    Hey Jaisquared20 -

    Glad the thread was helpful! Enjoy your Xbox One console.

    If you experience any further issues requiring support, please be sure to post up a new thread detailing the issue in order to allow the community to best assist. :)
  5. edtalmadge Win User

    Dashboard constantly scrolling to the right

    I had the same problem. As suggested, my RB did not give the same click.

    I was able to fix by removing the battery cover and battery. From there, a small gap is accessible between the bottom of the RB and the rest of the controller. I used my fingernail to move the RB slightly up and popped into place. Now, it makes the same
    click and works as expected.
  6. Skeeter Quill Win User

    Dashboard constantly scrolling to the right

    Hi buddy,

    Sounds like your RB button is stuck on the controller.

    Try turning on the Xbox without the controller and see if it does it without the controller turned on, then turn on your controller to see if it then goes right.

    Also try clicking both the LB and RB to see if they both make the same "click", and feel the same, if the RB feels a little spongier and doesn't make the same definitive click, you'll probably need to get a replacement controller. If your console is still
    in warranty then you can request a replacement at
    http://myservice.xbox.com


    Hope this helps!
Thema:

Issue with xbox accessories app constantly scrolling right

Loading...
  1. Issue with xbox accessories app constantly scrolling right - Similar Threads - Issue accessories app

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Anyone having issues with the Xbox Accessories app crashing

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Xbox Accessories app crashing: I am not sure if this is specific to Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.251203-2200) Can you open Settings > Devices & Connections > Controllers & Headsets? The app crashes to black screen for me and I get...
  8. Xbox Accessories App remapping issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories App remapping issue: Soo I'm using an xbox one controller and I've been trying to remap a controller button to a keyboard key but it only gives me the option to remap the controller button to another button on my...
  9. Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox accessories App issue - Cannot sign in: Hello, I have an Xbox Elite Controller, and I need to use the app in order to rebind the controller and check for updates. I have not been able to sign into xbox live for months now. I get an...
  10. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...