Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)

Discus and support Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, My xbox 1 had to do a update (approx. 9 months old) During the update there was a disconnection with the xbox 1 (issue is 0x8b0500b6... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alan Havlock, Jul 25, 2020.

  1. Alan Havlock
    Alan Havlock Guest

    Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)


    Hi there,

    My xbox 1 had to do a update (approx. 9 months old) During the update there was a disconnection with the xbox 1 (issue is 0x8b0500b6 0x00000000

    0x00000201). The xbox had knocked out the xbox 1 bluetooth controllers. So I cannot use the controller using bluetooth to cancel the update and try for a 2nd time.

    In addition I tried to hard wire (use a micro cable) so that I could change out the update it wont let me do that?

    Anyone has suggestions please post asap.

    Need help

    :)
     
    Alan Havlock, Jul 25, 2020
    #1
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)

    Follow the steps in this support article.

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/system-update-solution/offline-system-update
  3. Alan Havlock Win User

    Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)

    Hi there,

    I am in the same boat. I did a old patch. From what I can gather the solution is that you have to turn your controller from bluetooth mode to hardwired (using a micro cable) but my console (1540) wont allow me to do that. If you have a console with (anything)
    underneath the xbox icon on the panel then it has a sync button on the console. If not, like the 1540 (there is not one) so essentially the console is useless until someone tells me how to fix the problem.

    I believe this is a safety feature (like a surge protector mode) so that the controller is protected.

    I hope this gives you some ideas. i need help as well. If you can figure it out please let me know.
  4. Developer♻ShannMmm Win User

    Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)

    Hello, today's update has made both of my consoles inoperable, xbox one and the new xbox one x. I an at a loss as to how to proceed, I cannot contact anyone from Microsoft support. If anybody knows anything about this PLEASE reach out and let me know. Thank
    you
  5. Alan Havlock Win User

    Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)

    Hi Steeledwand7664,

    I cannot use the wireless controllers. I have tried to make them wired. Using a xbox1 micro cord into the side and the back (usb) ports to turn on the controllers. Once that is done, then I can access the update. Then I can do it either online or offline.

    Can you please assist how to turn on the controller. (I am using the sync button) but I believe that its a internal aspect that the bluetooth is not turning on. Prior to the update the controllers could work.

    Thank you

    Adam
  6. TimMott2 Win User

    Lightning Strike

    Xbox One Console

    Model 1540
Thema:

Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540)

Loading...
  1. Issue with xbox 1 (model 1540) - Similar Threads - Issue model 1540

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Does anyone else’s Xbox one controller model 1708 have an issue where the left bumper acts...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else’s Xbox one controller model 1708 have an issue where the left bumper acts...: My Xbox one controller model 1708 has an issue where the left bumper button acts as the home button only and I cant figure out why d084ce08-5257-43b5-895f-a12661f543d7