Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol
Discus and support Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/dynarush_3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dynarush_3, Mar 9, 2021.
Thema:
Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol
Loading...
-
Issue with weekly pulse - Where is the “I don’t have friends” option lol - Similar Threads - Issue weekly pulse
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Ps5 forza weekly challenge issue
in XBoX Games and AppsPs5 forza weekly challenge issue: I keep having the issue of trying to complete the weekly challenge. It either doesn't register at all, or it registers and if I turn off or change games once I come back to it all the progress is... -
Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help
in XBoX on WindowsWeekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my... -
Weekly Rewards Set Issue
in XBoX Games and AppsWeekly Rewards Set Issue: The weekly rewards is not recognising when I use Bing so is still 0/3 days when it should be 2/3. I have tried Bing on my laptop and my phone, no recognition. Currently on a 132 week streak so... -
Is anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...
in XBoX on WindowsIs anybody else having server issues with Motorsport 8 I've had the game for a week and...: I've tried updating it and I reinstalled it and I have done all the network tests and it's still doing this network issue and I can't play career mode or anything so I don't know what to do... -
a I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...
in XBoX Games and Appsa I have been a week having a issues with halo infinite multiplayer online it take so much...: hi I have been a week halo infinite multiplayer online having issues it take so much time to search on the lobby please fix it 41226509-e357-481a-bf78-1ec185557faf -
Having issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.
in XBoX Games and AppsHaving issue unlocking weekly assassin's creed origins reward.: I have met the requirements for the assassin's creed origins reward but it has not unlock? 2689b628-de70-437b-8408-c0629ed4a823