Issue with vargo52

Discus and support Issue with vargo52 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having issue with one of the blueprints I bought in COD warzone, I can’t use the vargo52, when i load up in the pre-warm up it shows blank. Can this be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IBarrios713, Mar 16, 2022.

  1. IBarrios713
    IBarrios713 Guest

    Issue with vargo52


    Having issue with one of the blueprints I bought in COD warzone, I can’t use the vargo52, when i load up in the pre-warm up it shows blank. Can this be fix.?

    :)
     
    IBarrios713, Mar 16, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Issue with vargo52

    Hi IBarrios713! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    For in game issues you will have better support by contacting game developers, but this could help

    If you are referring to the FerroFluid Weapon Blueprint, it's a know issue currently being investigated by the developer

    https://twitter.com/RavenSoftware/status/149984...
  3. RastaTheLion Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    from the way u talk i think it u not the xbox man i don tthink u grasp the fact that u have 2 chat channels destinys and the snap feature if ur in feature u will not hear the ppl in the game unless there in the snap party chat or vice versa most games work
    like this lol
  4. RastaTheLion Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    lol this seem to be ur nat setting and ur internet provider and btw making ur complaining about the party chat function u do realise that the game has a build in voice server were u dont need to make a party

    and if u have party chat open (while in snap mode or just running in the background) u will not hear ur friends if there not in ur party all u have to do is close party chat and ull see them talkin in destiny or they are in a room without u

    so fallow me here if u first turn on ur xbox load up destiny and invite ur friends to join ur fire team in the game ( not the party chat option) u will hear them

    if u open up party chat u will no longer hear them because u are in party chat server and they are on bungies in game voice server u will hear them if they accept ur invitation to ur party the best thing to do if u dont understand is everyone just hit the
    xb1 button hit the start button on party chat and hit quit once that is not running u will b put back in the games voice channel and if ur friends do the same they will b heard now if u quit party chat and u go back to destiny and talk and there not talkin
    to u then they have a party started and havent invited/accepted u to it yet lol there is nothing wronge with the servers been on every day the last week 100% fine Florida USA
  5. Trixta101 Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    Obvioisly I know the game has a chat feature. Not everyone in our party is in the same fireteam since we have more than 3 friends playing. So instead of talkin to me like an idiot how about you address the fact that when I go to my messages it should not
    lock up party chat. No it doesn't put me or anyone else in game chat. It just bugs out.
  6. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

    Party issues, connection issues.....Issues

    which router do you have? do you run the latest Firmware? Is your NAT open?
Thema:

Issue with vargo52

Loading...
  1. Issue with vargo52 - Similar Threads - Issue vargo52

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...