Issue with Twitch

Discus and support Issue with Twitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to watch a livestream on the newly updated Twitch app, the quality is usually is very poor for a second, then will go hd, then back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ryans2oo9, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. ryans2oo9
    ryans2oo9 Guest

    Issue with Twitch


    Every time I try to watch a livestream on the newly updated Twitch app, the quality is usually is very poor for a second, then will go hd, then back to lower quality. Once it gets to back to low quality from HD it will repeat what I just saw in HD and a
    little more, then the cycle repeats. The livestream I was watching happened to be a speed run so it had a timer on the side. I was curious as to how much lag I was actually experiencing so I pulled up the twitch app on my iphone (same wifi) and the xbox
    was around 35 seconds behind. I repeated the test on multiple channels and got the same results every time. Is anyone else having this issue or has anybody been able to find a fix for this?

    :)
     
    ryans2oo9, Mar 23, 2014
    #1
  2. Ariel Acu
    Ariel Acu Guest
    Twitch Issue

    Hi Emperials,

    Thank you for bringing this up. For Twitch account concerns, I recommend that you reach Twitch Support team for further assistance. They could help you to sign out with your Twitch account and eliminate the error message that you received.

    If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime. 
     
    Ariel Acu, Mar 23, 2014
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Twitch issue

    Sorry to hear it. However, can you please post any issues you have regarding the new update to the update preview forums? Thanks.

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
     
    onyxishere, Mar 23, 2014
    #3
  4. Issue with Twitch

    Same exact issue here. Everything streams fine on my phone or tablet over WiFi and on both my wired PCs.

    My One is set up with all of the appropriate ports open on the router it's wired to (I've even tried putting it in the DMZ) and the console reports an open NAT and a good connection. I have no issues streaming Netflix or YouTube, just Twitch.

    The issue does tend to clear up if I let it play for a while and it doesn't happen every time, but probably 95% of the time.
     
    AdmiralSpeedy, Mar 24, 2014
    #4
  5. Ariel Acu Win User

    Twitch Issue

    Hi Emperials,

    Thank you for bringing this up. For Twitch account concerns, I recommend that you reach Twitch Support team for further assistance. They could help you to sign out with your Twitch account and eliminate the error message that you received.

    If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime. 
  6. morpheus2n2 Win User

    Twitch issue.

  7. onyxishere Win User

    Twitch issue

    Sorry to hear it. However, can you please post any issues you have regarding the new update to the update preview forums? Thanks.

    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  8. AdmiralSpeedy Win User

    Issue with Twitch

    Same exact issue here. Everything streams fine on my phone or tablet over WiFi and on both my wired PCs.

    My One is set up with all of the appropriate ports open on the router it's wired to (I've even tried putting it in the DMZ) and the console reports an open NAT and a good connection. I have no issues streaming Netflix or YouTube, just Twitch.

    The issue does tend to clear up if I let it play for a while and it doesn't happen every time, but probably 95% of the time.
  9. JamesHatton5 Win User

    Xbox Twitch app game audio stuttering and popping does anyone know a fix?

    Although Twitch tell me they cannot support this issue and MS tell me it's a Twitch issue: I don't think Twitch values Xbox native-Twitch app streamers. They don't bring any where near the volume of traffic to Twitch that others do. Anybody who streams professionally i.e. generates a revenue for Twitch and themselves tends to use dedicated capture hardware. The bad news is, this isn't a priority for either company.

    Has anybody tested native-app streaming with one of the other providers?
Thema:

Issue with Twitch

Loading...
  1. Issue with Twitch - Similar Threads - Issue Twitch

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch: Hello, I am running into an issue on my Xbox and I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I recently have gotten a XR1 capture card and a webcam to start streaming. I downloaded OBS to my MacBook...
  8. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  9. Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Twitch and Xbox Series X linking issue: When I go on my Capture and Share menu on my Xbox dashboard to start streaming, it keeps giving me a QR code and link to link my twitch to Xbox. But when I check both my twitch app and Xbox...
  10. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: When I live stream on Twitch my mic volume is extremely low even though I have set it to the max output. I tried updating my controller and turning the console on and off. My mic volume is still...