Issue with time limits

Discus and support Issue with time limits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; even if I've set them in the family app (with a schedule for each day) xbox seems to ignore it and let my child plays the whole day. A curious clock... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Giocatore 1, Oct 27, 2023.

  1. Giocatore 1
    Giocatore 1 Guest

    Issue with time limits


    even if I've set them in the family app (with a schedule for each day) xbox seems to ignore it and let my child plays the whole day. A curious clock with a reverse count at the top of the child tile indicate how many game hours left...

    :)
     
    Giocatore 1, Oct 27, 2023
    #1
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    Issue with time limits

    Hi Giocatore 1! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

    I'm sorry that you are having problems setting a time limit on your child's Xbox, with the intention of helping you, I will leave you some steps that you can follow to do it through the web:

    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account on the Microsoft Family site.
    2. Select the member whose account you want to manage, and then select the Screen Time icon.
    3. From this page, you can connect new Xbox, Windows, and Android devices to your account. You can also adjust your daily and weekly screen time schedules.
    4. Use the time slots listed to adjust screen time limitations for a day or an entire week.
    5. Select Done to save the settings you have set.

    You can also take a look at the following Xbox article:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/set-screen-time-limits

    Let me know if this information was useful to you, otherwise I will be attentive to continue helping you!

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. GhostFaceZebra Win User

    Screen Time limits issues

    Having the same problem, some days it works and I've seen a pop up warning of 15 mins left, some days it doesn't. I have total screentime over the week set to 15 hours, mostly 2hrs/day and one 3hrs, but I receive a weekly report stating 23hours of FIFA.

    Has anyone worked out how to fix this?
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

    Time Limit

    Suprised no one is going after Capcom for false advertising.
  5. lewis359lewis Win User

    Time limits

    Thank you once agsin Stuart!

    keep safe!

    si
  6. denis97g Win User

    Time limits

    see if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/screen-time-limits-not-working-on-xbox-one/bb801638-f9ae-4d9b-9065-69d970aa4e2b
Thema:

Issue with time limits

Loading...
  1. Issue with time limits - Similar Threads - Issue limits

  2. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  3. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  4. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  9. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...
  10. Newer 4K disc compatibility issues - Skip Ahead problem or ODD limitation?

    in XboX Insiders
    Newer 4K disc compatibility issues - Skip Ahead problem or ODD limitation?: Per the title. Recently the family & I have been watching more movies due to the summer break from school. Every Blu-ray we've played has worked fine. However, it seems that 4K movies are...