Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/

Discus and support Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/ in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello there, Italian guy here, so I'm sorry in advance for my bad english. I activated a 3 months gold subscription on the 25th of June, date that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Pino Show, Aug 4, 2017.

  1. Pino Show
    Pino Show Guest

    Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/


    Hello there, Italian guy here, so I'm sorry in advance for my bad english.

    I activated a 3 months gold subscription on the 25th of June, date that should have been in time with the promotion for the Rocket League code.

    I figured that there were some issues so I just waited.

    Looking on reddit I've found this post: [Tech] If you did not get Rocket League with the 3 month Gold promo, support won't help you. You have to go to the forum. : xboxone

    The suggetion was to post in the forums looking for help, since it seems the live chat can't handle this kind of stuff Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/ :)

    Anyway, I hope someone can help me.

    My current subscription will last until 25/09/2017.

    It was a 3 months card, and I shoud still have my receipt somewhere if that's needed Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/ :)

    WIth my best regards <3

    Pino

    :)
     
    Pino Show, Aug 4, 2017
    #1
  2. MrBeconn
    MrBeconn Guest
    Rocket League Promotion

    I purchased a three month Xbox Gold subscription during Rocket League's promotion. Per the promotion, I was supposed to receive a free code for Rocket League. I have yet to get the code.

    Link to promotion: Rocket League Coming to Xbox One X
     
    MrBeconn, Aug 4, 2017
    #2
  3. xTylAUS
    xTylAUS Guest
    Rocket league promotion code missing

    Posted about a month ago about my rocket league code being missing after purchasing the 3 months xbox live and rocket league promotion. Still yet to receive a code after a month and a half of waiting
     
    xTylAUS, Aug 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/

    Hey there Pino Show!

    This particular promotion was offered when making a purchase of Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. Unfortunately using a pre-paid code does not provide eligibility, although some retailers were offering the promotion in-store. Have you had a chance to
    check with the retailer you purchased your 3-month card from?
     
    Mister Maka, Aug 9, 2017
    #4
  5. Pino Show
    Pino Show Guest
    The retailer was a GameStop shop. I've asked them about this before writing the OP and they told me to ask Microsoft Support Chat because there was nothing they could do about it themeselves...

    So I guess there's no way for me to take advantae of the promotion?

    I'll thank you in advance for the kind reply anyway <3
     
    Pino Show, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/

    Hey there Pino Show!

    This particular promotion was offered when making a purchase of Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. Unfortunately using a pre-paid code does not provide eligibility, although some retailers were offering the promotion in-store. Have you had a chance to
    check with the retailer you purchased your 3-month card from?
  7. Pino Show Win User

    Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/

    Hey there !

    This particular promotion was offered when making a purchase of Xbox Live Gold through the advertisement. Unfortunately using a pre-paid code does not provide eligibility, although some retailers were offering the promotion in-store. Have you had a chance to
    check with the retailer you purchased your 3-month card from?
    The retailer was a GameStop shop. I've asked them about this before writing the OP and they told me to ask Microsoft Support Chat because there was nothing they could do about it themeselves...

    So I guess there's no way for me to take advantae of the promotion?

    I'll thank you in advance for the kind reply anyway <3
  8. Arminator Win User

    Xbox is Ripping me off

    Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

    If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

    If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
  9. Joshballz1 Win User

    Rocket League Promotion Clarification

    Thanks for the reply. I bought the 12 month subscription a month or two ago from another retailer before this promotion started, I didn't expect the promotion to apply to that.

    I purchased the 3 month Gold subscription yesterday on the console after seeing the promotion on the Rocket League website, but I do not recall seeing it at any time on the console.
  10. SorryEvening484 Win User

    Xbox is Ripping me off

    Depending on where/how you bought 3 months Xbox Live Gold, you don't get a code for Rocket League.

    If you bought the 3 months Xbox Live Gold through your console, you should get the game added automatically to your account. Simply download it.

    If you bought 3 months in an (online) store, you get the code either printed on the receipt, or via mail from the store. In that case, you'll need to contact the store from which you bought the 3 month code for the Rocket League code.
    Does it have to be 3 month code?
Thema:

Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/

Loading...
  1. Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/ - Similar Threads - Issue Rocket League

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Fortnite and rocket league issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Fortnite and rocket league issue: I purchased an Xbox series x Fortnite and rocket league bundle but when I went to claim my bundle items it does not show a claim it option, it shows that it has been claimed but I do not show any...