Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

Discus and support Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jamie795, Jul 28, 2023.

  1. /u/Jamie795
    /u/Jamie795 Guest

    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...


    Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible issue or i'm doing something wrong?

    • sorry for the bad english
    submitted by /u/Jamie795
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Jamie795, Jul 28, 2023
    #1
  2. ReaperScythe Win User

    halo reach beta disc on new console.

    should be alright to use if the console is updated with the latest dashboard the conflict was with pre-beta consoles after the release of the newest dash you were fine however there is currently an issue with the update for reach that renders beta disc users
    unable to play.

    Hope this helped
  3. HassanB Win User

    Xbox Live Beta

    Hello,

    You'd only be able to purchase content on the console that has the beta dashboard, in this case your old elite console. Unfortunately, it's not possible to get the beta dashboard on your new console as beta registration is now closed. Your new console will
    be updated when this dashboard is released to the public later this year (Fall 2013 - no specific date).
  4. HassanB Win User

    need update for new consol dashboard update

    Hello,

    Sorry, beta registration is now closed. This means that no new console can be accepted into the beta dashboard. You will only be able to purchase content on the console that has the beta update until this update is released to the public later this year (Fall
    2013).
  5. Logan2942 Win User

    Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

    The whole point is that I don’t want to alpha or beta test games or updates. I’m happy to wait until those issues are sorted. But right now my Xbox is useless to me and this latest release fixes that. There is zero reason for it not to be released to everyone. Zero.

    This isn’t an upgrade. This isn’t a new feature. This fixes a known problem.
  6. SugarRy Win User

    Any word on a Fall Dashboard update beta?

    With just about every dashboard update there has been bugs or issues. Without betas and people willing to test them early there would be more issues reported at the launch of a new dashboards. I am for betas and releasing a more polished dashboard then
    using the entire community as a testing ground. Just my 2 cents anways.
Thema:

Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

Loading...
  1. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art... - Similar Threads - Issue Dashboard updated

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  8. Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.

    in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps.: So about the intermittent audio issue across dashboard, games and apps an issue that’s over 2 years old and was never fixed. I can’t find any source’s on why it was never fixed. submitted by...
  9. Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox achievement preservation issue: missing WP7/WP8/Win8 titles on modern dashboards: I wanted to bring attention to an issue affecting legacy Xbox Live games from the Windows Phone 7, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8 PC, iOS, and GFWL era. Over the last while, we’ve actually seen some...
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...