Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

Discus and support Issue with Talon Media Remote connection in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VisciousSnowflake, Jan 9, 2020.

  1. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection


    Does the Xbox have to be line of sight for the remote to work? I have my Xbox mounted behind my tv, and the reviews I read said it should work. Yet we are getting no response from the remote unless we move to the side of the tv where the remote can see the box. Wasn’t sure if there was something additional I needed to do to make this work.

    submitted by /u/VisciousSnowflake
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/VisciousSnowflake, Jan 9, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

    Cannot get Xbox to control TV

    Hello Dimenson,

    Our understanding here is that the control/remote attempting to be used on the Xbox One is the Talon Media Remote, but the console is not recognizing your TV or it's model type.

    Is this only occurring when connecting with the Talon Media Remote?

    Has there been use of other media remotes with the console?

    Has this been attempted with a different television?

    Clarify this for us and we'll be here to assist with further with this issue.

    Best wishes!
  3. burtonjeeplj Win User

    Issue with Talon Media Remote

    George,

    its the volume not from the tv but the onkyo receiver I have connected.
  4. XBF George L Win User

    Issue with Talon Media Remote

    Hello Mike!

    Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention here on the forums. I understand you are having trouble using your Talon Media Remote to be able to control the TV's volume while controlling your Xbox One Console is that correct? Check out this support
    article for more information regarding the Remote:
    About the Xbox One Media Remote


    Also keep in mind it also depends on the media remotes compatibility, you may want to contact the manufacturer for more information about their product.

    Hope this helps

    Let us know with a reply
  5. MeatDimension Win User

    Cannot get Xbox to control TV

    Ah. I guess the remote is actually called "Talon Media Remote." If that helps.
  6. Patdawg1 Win User

    Syncing Xbox media remote on a series X

    Question is it a Talon Media Remote Control for Xbox One, TV, Blu-Ray & Streaming
    Media?
Thema:

Issue with Talon Media Remote connection

Loading...
  1. Issue with Talon Media Remote connection - Similar Threads - Issue Talon Media

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...