Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)

Discus and support Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone come across an issue where in Super Lucky's Tale where you can get onto the main menu and when you click continue game it just goes to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thegunman2804, Jun 4, 2018.

  1. Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)


    Has anyone come across an issue where in Super Lucky's Tale where you can get onto the main menu and when you click continue game it just goes to a black screen and does nothing?

    So frustrating as it didn't work when I first got it, then it worked last night and is now back to square one again!

    :)
     
    Thegunman2804, Jun 4, 2018
    #1
  2. No sound on Downloaded Game

    Hi. Did you find a solution to the sound problem with Super Lucky's Tale? We have the same issue, and find no solution. Sound works on all other games.
     
    SearSheep672153, Jun 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Unable to get to the Settings menu.

    Hello,

    I am unable to get to the settings menu. When I click on settings at the main menu, the screen flashes black and then goes back to the main menu.

    Any ideas?
     
    Wasupgamerz1999, Jun 4, 2018
    #3
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

    Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)

    Hi there,

    I'm assuming you are on an Xbox One console, if so please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

    Let us know the results
     
    WPAK, Jun 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Hi!

    Forgot to mention I'm playing on windows 10. Everything is updated on my pc it goes to the loading screen and then it's like the game is actually running (I can here the background music from the game) but the screen is completely
    black
     
    Thegunman2804, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Thegunman2804 Win User

    Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)

    Hi there,

    I'm assuming you are on an Xbox One console, if so please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

    Let us know the results
    Hi!

    Forgot to mention I'm playing on windows 10. Everything is updated on my pc it goes to the loading screen and then it's like the game is actually running (I can here the background music from the game) but the screen is completely
    black
  7. WPAK Win User

    Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)

  8. ShadierZX Win User

    What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends

    Disfrutamos jugando Ori y Super Lucky Tales !!!

    [Mod Translation - We enjoyed playing Ori and Super Lucky Tales !!!]
  9. XBF Amber M Win User

    Game issue: Super Lucky's Tale

    Hi Nathaniel,

    Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I'm sorry to hear that Super Lucky's Tale keeps crashing on you when it loads up.

    If you're on an Xbox One, then please check out the following article:
    "My Xbox One game won't start or freezes during gameplay"

    Do note that some of these issues can be resolved by reinstalling the game and performing
    a factory reset (using keep my games & apps)
    as well.

    If you're using the Xbox App on a Windows 10 PC, when you start Microsoft Windows, typically there are several programs that start automatically and run in the background that may interfere with the game. You are correct programs may include
    antivirus and system utility programs. When you perform a clean startup procedure, you prevent these programs from starting automatically.

    Try this:

    Perform a Clean Startup to determine whether background
    programs are interfering with your games or programs


    Give the troubleshooting a try and please let us know the results.

    I hope this information helps, thanks again.
  10. NathanielWillhite Win User

    Game issue: Super Lucky's Tale

    Oh, that worked, thanks! 😃
Thema:

Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen)

Loading...
  1. Issue with Super Lucky's Tale (Goes to Main Menu then Black Screen) - Similar Threads - Issue Super Lucky's

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...