Issue with subscription
Discus and support Issue with subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Оплатил подписку, деньги сняли а подписки так и нет! [Translation - Paid for the subscription, the money was removed and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheScroull, Jan 30, 2019.
Thema:
Issue with subscription
Loading...
-
Issue with subscription - Similar Threads - Issue subscription
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Game Pass subscription issues - billing info not updating
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass subscription issues - billing info not updating: Hello everyone, I'm encountering an issue with my Game Pass subscription where my billing information isn't updating. I've tried updating my payment method several times, but it's not reflecting... -
Xbox Live Gold subscription issues after renewal
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Live Gold subscription issues after renewal: Hello everyone, I recently renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but I've been experiencing some issues ever since. After the renewal, my account doesn't seem to recognize the subscription... -
Issues with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription not reflecting on my account
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription not reflecting on my account: Hi everyone, I'm encountering an issue with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Recently, I renewed my subscription, but it's not reflecting on my account. I've confirmed that the payment... -
Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription
in XBoX on WindowsCloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...