Issue with streaming on netflix/disney+

Discus and support Issue with streaming on netflix/disney+ in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have been experiencing issues with streaming and getting random colour discolouration on the video I'm watching, this only seems to happen on disney+... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joe Allen3, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Joe Allen3
    Joe Allen3 Guest

Have been experiencing issues with streaming and getting random colour discolouration on the video I'm watching, this only seems to happen on disney+ and Netflix, does not effect games and/or prime, any fix for this? I've replaced hdmi cable and this didn't help. Thank you

:)

Joe Allen3, Apr 19, 2023
  2. kingrob Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

It seems like Disney has opted to use the Redstar streaming service, so we have "Disney", but it's not really Disney. It's Redstar, streaming Disney content.

It's mind boggling how Netflix and Amazon can offer a great Windows 10 app, but South Africans are blocked from installing the official Disney app
  3. Joe Allen3 Win User

I haven't no, I don't have a spare tv 😅 but other streaming platforms are fine, as is gaming
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that, Joe. I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information. Have you also tried to use a different TV to isolate the issue?
  6. Misasa30 Win User

Apple TV app on my Xbox One X quits working

Having the same issue on Xbox series s.

Hope a fix comes soon. Netflix and Disney work fine.
Thema:

1. Issue with streaming on netflix/disney+ - Similar Threads - Issue streaming netflix

2. Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming through Xbox microphone issues: I use a Hypercloud wired stereo headset when I play Xbox. I’ve started streaming my games on Discord through Xbox, but there are issues with my microphone. The people I’m talking to on Discord say...
  3. Discord streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord streaming audio issues: I tried streaming Alan wake to my friends using the discord feature and they were able to hear the music and sound effects as well as the characters talking but could not hear the narration voice...
  4. How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix twitch stream audio issues on Xbox series X: One day I was streaming a view said that my game volume was to loud I put it somewhere around 50% the next day I started my stream I play on console (xbl) I use my phone to view my chat or to edit...
  5. Xbox one streaming audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one streaming audio issues: I am streaming from xbox one directly to twitch. Playing fortnite for example. In my headset, I hear clearly all of my teammates in game chat. My stream cannot hear some of my teammates most of...
  6. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  7. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  8. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  9. When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will audio issues for Xbox Series X/S streaming apps be resolved permanently?: I admit I'm a little more than frustrated about this but I find it completely absurd this is still a problem with a powerhouse such as Microsoft. It has somehow also gotten worse over time. I'm...
  10. Is there also issues with streaming services?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there also issues with streaming services?: Trying to watch movies on Hulu, Prime and Pluto. They work for a little bit then stop. Keep getting network error message. c07616cc-864f-4f11-87ba-1c9e18d76486