Issue with Startup

Discus and support Issue with Startup in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since roughly 4 pm today, I have been unable to sign in or mostly interact with my Xbox's interface. I will start up the console from a hard reboot,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skullkidbenny, Mar 21, 2018.

  1. Issue with Startup


    Since roughly 4 pm today, I have been unable to sign in or mostly interact with my Xbox's interface. I will start up the console from a hard reboot, and it will go through the regular loading screen. It will then attempt to actually load the Home screen.
    This is where the issue starts. Generally, I receive a black screen, or become frozen on the "signing in" display. Sometimes, if I wait long enough, I can load the Xbox side menu, or the interface received when holding the power button on your controller.
    And sometimes it will display a message saying " Please try again. For some reason Home took too long to start. (0x8027025a)" minus the quotation marks, of course. This has persisted until 10:15, after several hard reboots and waiting several hours with inactivity.
    I don't know what to do.

    :)
     
    skullkidbenny, Mar 21, 2018
    #1
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Startup issue

    That screen lasts for about 10 or 5 seconds at most. How long is it there for you?
     
    brandiesel1, Mar 21, 2018
    #2
  3. OZ Sn1pp3r
    OZ Sn1pp3r Guest
    Startup issue

    just bought Xbox one s. got everything plug in n on. Just had a green screen for awhile. All it has is Xbox one with 3 dots flashing across. Is this normal? Is it updating? Do I need to do something? Cheers alan
     
    OZ Sn1pp3r, Mar 21, 2018
    #3
  4. voodooworm Win User

    Startup issue

    A glitch may of happened that seriously courrpted your file saves or hard drive making this happen. Serivce may be needed.
  5. XsmkstarzX Win User

    Startup issue

    it would appear that additional support is needed for your console, biggest thing would be to start is to see if you have a warranty for your console.
  6. ttttubby Win User

    Startup issue

    I just noticed that my console was receiving an update to the microsoft store. That might have been what started your problem.
    Though unfortunately it doesnt solve your problem.
  7. X Urd8Imd8 X Win User

    Startup issue

    You should go to a point of sale maybe. A technician could to check this prob.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

    Startup issue

    That screen lasts for about 10 or 5 seconds at most. How long is it there for you?
Thema:

Issue with Startup

Loading...
  1. Issue with Startup - Similar Threads - Issue Startup

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Xbox One Startup issues

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Startup issues: Hello dear folks :) Already searched a bit and found -some-.qzute similiar issues, but none of them seems to fit my actual problem quite right and I can't find much to it. So my Xbox One has...
  9. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  10. Xbox Series S connection issue on startup

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S connection issue on startup: On My xbox Series S I have had an issue with connecting to network systems wirelessly. When I looked for my wifi it wouldn't pop up I tried searching through specifying my SSID but still didn't...