Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S.

Discus and support Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve had an issue with installing and playing games. I would attempt to start and nothing happened. On top of that, I haven’t been able to install... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Star Snow2020, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S.

I’ve had an issue with installing and playing games. I would attempt to start and nothing happened. On top of that, I haven’t been able to install games, they stop randomly. I’ve tried resetting, hard restarting and nothing seems to work. I’ve cleared my alternative MAC address and the issue persists. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

:)

Star Snow2020, Jul 4, 2022
  2. William Splawn Win User

Why will games not go to the download queue and download on my Xbox series s.

I connected my Xbox series s to my mobile 5g hotspot and it did not resolve the issue. The games that I selected to download never got added to the queue to start downloading.
  3. MonkeyGamr Win User

Error Code 8015000A

Also, I’m having the same issue playing my 360 games on my Series S, my Xbox Live account won’t download onto any 360 game on my Series S.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Star. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

When you mentioned that you tried to reset, did you mean a factory reset? If not, please try it:

Press the Xbox button > Settings > System > Console info > Reset this xbox > Reset and keep my games and apps.

Note: the "Reset and keep my games and apps" option will not make you lose your games, but you will need to sign in to your account again.

If you already performed this step and the issue is still happening, you would need to factory reset the console but choose the option to "Reset and remove everything".

This will delete all your games and apps and completely restore the console operational system. Make sure all your game saves are uploaded to the cloud before doing this.

Let me know how it goes, please.
  5. KyleKnowles1 Win User

HELP error code 0x8007023e

Same issue on series S can’t play any games digitally downloaded
  6. Zeplini Win User

Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103

On Xbox Series S, wanted to play Alice Madness Returns off Xbox game pass which is meant to be backwards compatible, but have this error 80151103.

So the game wont start and I only get to see the welcome/ start screen and says it needs a profile/ login.

Tried various so called fixes but nothing works, fails on downloading profile.

If I am on Series S should it not use my profile anyway and just start?
Thema:

1. Issue with starting and downloading games on Xbox Series S. - Similar Threads - Issue starting downloading

2. What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What kind of hardware issue am I having when the monitor turns off and fans start spinning...: Been having this issue lately whenever I play some games like disney speedstorm, my pc is still on and fans start spinning faster but I still hear sound coming from the PC. Been searching and...
  3. Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud...: Is there a server issue on Ms flight simulator? I keep getting failed to start cloud gaming session. It is not a internet issue as we can play Forza Horizon 5 and other game pass games. We...
  4. Console Starting Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Starting Issue: I'm having issues with my One S. I'll turn it on and it'll run, but the screen just says "No Signal" and after about 10-15 seconds it'll shut itself back off. I've tried troubleshooting it in...
  5. Need help with my Xbox one s start up issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my Xbox one s start up issue.: My Xbox one s has quite a few corrupted data caches, and I keep getting the E200 start-up error. I've tried to factory reset it; but it gets to about 72% of the initial set-up process, then gives...
  6. brand new series x with strange start up issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new series x with strange start up issue: My console wont boot up unless i long press the power button each time. I was told by doing so it clears the cache,which erases anything i previously downloaded from game pass. Is there something...
  7. Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sometimes my xbox parties will work without issue but randomly it will start connecting: Anyone else have the same issue because this has been happening for weeks now and i cant find a solution all tho i have tried dozens of methods to fix it and my nat type is fine and my internet is...
  8. Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue when starting an online match in Age of Empires 4: Microsoft support asked me to contact Xbox about this issue: When I start a online match in Age of Empires 4 (develloped by XboX) on PC the Audio becomes distorted when using any bluetooth audio...
  9. How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop an issue where any time I try starting a game my xbox series s restarts...: I have restarted my console and factory reset it multiple times and have also uninstalled and reinstalled the games but nothing seems to work b2cb3280-0bc4-4498-9eeb-68dcb4ad5d69
  10. Pc starting issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc starting issue: Hi I have an issue with my pc that when ever I switch on my pc I get a red led on my motherboard indicating that there is something wrong with my cpu. When I switch on my pc it power cycles for a...