Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition

Discus and support Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having an issue with the star wars mashup pack on minecraft ps4 edition. I bought the SpongeBob minecraft dlc at the same time and it downloaded... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CamNT, Feb 14, 2023.

  1. CamNT
    CamNT Guest

    Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition


    I’m having an issue with the star wars mashup pack on minecraft ps4 edition. I bought the SpongeBob minecraft dlc at the same time and it downloaded fine. I have the transaction history showing I purchased both yet it’s still saying I need to purchase the star wars mashup one twice. It is the same account as I only have one account.

    :)
     
    CamNT, Feb 14, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Just a friendly reminder though that in regard to your concern, you need to first reach out to your console support so they can validate your license as well as guide you with basic troubleshooting steps to validate what is causing the issue, by that time they will also let you know if you'll need to reach out to the game support.

    As an additional help, I got you this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

    When world collide

    A star wars dead space mashup where someone in the star wars universe discovers a marker and necromorph outbreak occurs. I'd really just like a death trooper's game (not the rogue one kind, but actually zombie troopers).
  4. Muddy Wap317 Win User

    Xbox One could do with more life sim/strategy games

    I would like to see Star Craft and Star Wars Battlegrounds come to the xb1 but I totally agree that there needs to be more strategy games
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

    Do you get to fly air craft in any of the star wars or indianna jones games?
  6. Azrael008uk Win User

    Mine, Mine Mine...craft, craft craft!

    One of the best games I've picked up for the iPhone to date.



    Very tempted to get this on XBL Arcade as well.



    All I want to know though is how do I build a roof?
Thema:

Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition

Loading...
  1. Issue with star wars mashup pack on mine craft ps4 edition - Similar Threads - Issue star wars

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...