Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass

Discus and support Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; *gamepass versions, rather^ Hey gents, anyone else run into an issue on the latest beta firmware for S|X that some of your purchases seem to revert to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/m3551xh, Feb 26, 2022.

  1. /u/m3551xh
    /u/m3551xh Guest

    Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass


    *gamepass versions, rather^

    Hey gents, anyone else run into an issue on the latest beta firmware for S|X that some of your purchases seem to revert to their gamepass / EA Play versions. All the logical first moves like searching the store and install / uninstall do not work. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/m3551xh
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/m3551xh, Feb 26, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Newbie setting up 2 xbox one s - help with sharing

    Gamepass isnt shareable ill explain jn a min

    And only one console can be designated as home comsole on the non home console only the purchasing account can play the games but must be signed in onto xbox live

    Now the gamepass issue

    As mentioned it cant be shared however if you click install from the gamepass library the home consile users can install those on the home console

    But they cant make purchases only the account with the gamepass can
  3. G1acial Win User

    Xbox 360 controller support in Gamepass games

    Hey, Nightware! In the ticket I would put that your having issues with X360 controller compatibility with gamepass games on PC. Give a brief explanation of the problem naming some specific games and support will get to you in no time :D
  4. ngocphi Win User

    customer care

    Acrually it is true

    Noone on forums can help you

    You need to contact support

    Do you mean install or purchase

    And yes there is a difference

    There is a section above purchase that is for gamepass installs only which never show up on your purchase history as ita part of the gamepass games

    All purchasable games under gamepass has a price discount under buy with gamepass not the free install

    This is the purchase history aspect

    If you did buy with a discount it would show on your purchase history

    If it isnt showing under your purchase history then you didnt buy it with that account

    This record can never be erased

    You will have to go thru any other account on the console to see which profile purchased it

    If you are sharing xgu free installs domt count as purchases

    If you are having issues with xbox 360 gamepass purchases

    The marketplace rules still apply your account region must reflect your actual region
  5. David Frété Win User

    Rumble Roses XX - Costumes DLC

    Hi,

    I already did that. It's not available in 'Ready to install'.

    I downloaded these before on my X360, I never downloaded them on my XOne. The screenshot is proof that I've purchased with my account.

    I don't have this issue with other X360 games (ex: Tomb Raider Underworld and DLCs : OK)
  6. DominumStige Win User

    External hard drive xbox one

    Hi!

    Unfortunately an HDD for X360 is not compatible with X1. The HDD must be USB3.0 and formatted as NTFS file system. The X360 uses only FAT32 (it suitable only for storing photos, music and videos, but not for installing games on X1).
Thema:

Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass

Loading...
  1. Issue with SOME x360 & ogXbox purchases only installing their gamepass - Similar Threads - Issue x360 ogXbox

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  4. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  5. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  6. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  7. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...