Issue with slow response of console OS - Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Issue with slow response of console OS - Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've notice quite a few bugs recently, over the last few weeks with the latest builds. I've submitted a few of the bugs via the report tool as normal,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-IRB-, Feb 19, 2021.

1. /u/-IRB-
    /u/-IRB- Guest

I've notice quite a few bugs recently, over the last few weeks with the latest builds.

I've submitted a few of the bugs via the report tool as normal, but the submit takes 5+ minutes. On a 110Mb upload, it surely shouldn't be that slow.

Again today, I've noticed issues with Gamepic flashing while navigating My Games and Apps, so tried submitting a bug. I've tried turning on tracing to recreate the issue (as the dash doesn't record video by default) and I've been sitting at the Enabling tracing screen for nearly 10 minutes. For a superfast ssd, this system is incredibly sluggish.

Anyone else experiencing these types of issues?

submitted by /u/-IRB-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-IRB-, Feb 19, 2021
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  3. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0x82323023

This was a known issue with consoles enrolled in the Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview.

Is your console enrolled in a Insider preview? If so, download the latest OS update.

Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error code 0x82323001

This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Error 0-82323023

This is a known issue with the latest Alpha Skip Ahead Insider preview. Check Xbox Insider Forum on Reddit. This forum is for General release OS.

A fix was released today.
Thema:

1. Issue with slow response of console OS - Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Issue slow response

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  4. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  5. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  6. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...
  7. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  8. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  9. Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game updating issues, slowed/stopped progress (Xbox Series X): I've got a Series X and I live in a rural area with poor/limited internet so downloads typically take several hours for large files (I use ethernet for best connection because of it). Recently I...
  10. Internet Slow Speed Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Internet Slow Speed Issue: Hello, whenever I start to play game on XBOX game pass in my pc my internet speed getting lower from 200mb to 10mb. When I close the game issue getting solved. Is it due to the xbox servers, idk?...