issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

Discus and support issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so in the xbox companion app for pc in the achievments section i see minecraft for android as an game but the thing is I dont want that to be connected... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dhruv_Gamer, Dec 31, 2022.

  1. Dhruv_Gamer
    Dhruv_Gamer Guest

    issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app


    so in the xbox companion app for pc in the achievments section i see minecraft for android as an game but the thing is I dont want that to be connected to my xbox account since ive lost the info to that mobile and that microsoft account so i need help removing "minecraft for android" from my achievments section and my account entirely. Please Help!!!!!!!!

    :)
     
    Dhruv_Gamer, Dec 31, 2022
    #1
  2. Dhruv_Gamer Win User

    issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

    but i cant access that game or that account so its annoying me that game sitting there
  3. Dhruv_Gamer Win User

    issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

    and because of "minecraft for android" being there i cant earn achievments for minecraft for windows
  4. Smwutches Win User

    issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

    If you've earned achievements in the game, it's not possible to remove it from your list.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

    That shouldn't affect you earning achievements on a different platform.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

    I managed to get the game from the store using the Xbox app on android. You might also be able to pick it up using the Xbox app on iOS or from the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10.
Thema:

issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

Loading...
  1. issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app - Similar Threads - issue removing minecraft

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Why cant I re-add my profile after removing it to fix the "something went wrong" sign in issue.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I re-add my profile after removing it to fix the "something went wrong" sign in issue.: I removed my profile as you suggested to do in order to solve error 0x8007003B. When I try to add profile. It thinks about it. Then goes straight to dashboard without signing in. My password and...
  8. Need help removing Accent from My Gamertag (Classic Gamertag Issue)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help removing Accent from My Gamertag (Classic Gamertag Issue): Hello, I own the og classic gamertag “Kim”, and it has always been my primary gamertag. However, my display name now appears as “Kím” with an accent, even though my classic gamertag is still...
  9. Deleting Clips from Xbox Network Also Removes Them from Activity Feed | Still An Issue in 2025

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Deleting Clips from Xbox Network Also Removes Them from Activity Feed | Still An Issue in 2025: I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out how to fix this issue. I usually upload my game clips to the Xbox Activity Feed. Today I was alerted that my Xbox Network Storage is full and some...
  10. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

    in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...