Issue with reinstalling XBOX App.

Discus and support Issue with reinstalling XBOX App. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have an issue with reinstalling the XBOX beta App onto my PC. I had attempted to manually transfer files and the installation directory from my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NaisuAisu, Jun 8, 2020.

  1. NaisuAisu
    NaisuAisu Guest

    Issue with reinstalling XBOX App.


    I have an issue with reinstalling the XBOX beta App onto my PC. I had attempted to manually transfer files and the installation directory from my external HDD onto my newly installed internal HDD, however, now the XBOX app will not launch. I uninstalled
    and attempted to reinstall the app only for the error 0x80073D0D to constantly appear. I have already done WSreset, attempting to clean boot and install the app, and doing a system check command in CMD, which had told me that I had repaired files but the error
    persists.

    :)
     
    NaisuAisu, Jun 8, 2020
    #1
  2. NaisuAisu Win User

    Issue with reinstalling XBOX App.

    Dont get beta
    Beta is the only option for PC?
  3. Otare Zakuro Win User

    Minecraft: Failed to initialise account. Please try again later. (Error code 0x80004004)

    The issue was fixed by reinstalling xbox app and relogging into both Microsoft Store and Xbox app.
  4. JohnnyXeo Win User

    Xbox 360 continually disconnects from Xbox Live while using the Netflix app

    Sounds like an App issue rather than an Xbox Live issue if everything else is working. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

    I can't send messages on Xbox

    Is it on Android or iPhone and is it the normal Xbox app or the Xbox Beta app?

    I've had the same issue sometimes. Normal way of fixing it is to uninstall the app and reinstall it: usually clears the issue up.
  6. Saeleth Win User

    Xbox App isn't very PC friendly

    I would recommend removing and reinstalling the app on the PC. I have had a similar issue happen to myself before with the XBox app on the PC and uninstalling / reinstalling did the trick.
Thema:

Issue with reinstalling XBOX App.

Loading...
  1. Issue with reinstalling XBOX App. - Similar Threads - Issue reinstalling App

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. I uninstalled minecraft then reinstalled, now I'm having issues. (bedrock)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled minecraft then reinstalled, now I'm having issues. (bedrock): I was having issues connecting with my friend, so I decided to try uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft. I did so, but when I opened the app, my worlds were gone, and I am now in Minecraft...
  8. I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m having the same crashing issues as everyone else and uninstalling and reinstalling...: Also is it going to make me setup my console again and have to re-sign in to all my apps? submitted by /u/AgonyFGC [link] [comments]
  9. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  10. Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to reinstalling Flight Sim 2020 P.Deluxe on a new PC, 'redeem code' is the issue.: Uninstalled Flight Sim 2020 Premium Deluxe on my old PC. Installed it on a new PC. But the instalation stops on 'redeem code' 'already done'. Game from 10 DVD's, not from XBox. How do I get past...