issue with re-installing games after new windows installation

Discus and support issue with re-installing games after new windows installation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought 3 different age of empires games in the last 12 months - all 3 were installed via a code - I have since had a PC crash where I needed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cliff Waldwyn, Nov 2, 2022.

1. issue with re-installing games after new windows installation

I bought 3 different age of empires games in the last 12 months - all 3 were installed via a code - I have since had a PC crash where I needed to re-install windows from scratch - how do I get these games back as it says code already used

:)

Cliff Waldwyn, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Cliff Waldwyn Win User

thanks - that worked

much appreciated - wasn't aware of the library option
  3. Smwutches Win User

Make sure you're signed into the same account you used the codes with and in the Microsoft Store app, you can reinstall them through your library.
  4. NicolasDelcroix1 Win User

Forza Horion 5 doesn't launch

Hi,

I tried your solutions but unfortunately no one works.

I re-installed the game and i can launch it now so problem solved.

I had this issue because i change the game language (french to english). After I re-installed it, i try to change my windows language and i had the same problem, had to re-install the game.

Thank you for your help and if anyone had this problem after change the language you have to re-install the game.
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE GAME (dont installed in the background😢 )

If it's starts re-installing after an uninstall, then what happens if you pause / cancel the re-installation from the Windows Store?
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Jigsaw

Hey there!

A suggestion to troubleshoot this games issue would be re-installation. Check out this article How to uninstall and reinstall
    a game on Windows 10
    after uninstalling the game, simply re-install by following the steps. Please let us know how it goes!
Thema:

1. issue with re-installing games after new windows installation - Similar Threads - issue installing games

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ok ongoing issue installing apps and games stalling on X series: [img] Sorry to ask the question again but Kathy A closed the task I had open. I was waiting for a replacement xbox to arrive to check if it will work. Sadly it does not and I am getting over this...
  4. Game install issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game install issue: Hello my Call of Duty is not installing I have had modern warfare 2 and just purchased the newest game now noting installs I have done everything unplugging power supply resetting router removing...
  5. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  6. Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass installation issues with error code 0x0080199: I am getting an "Error" when installing Starfield since the update recently. I logged in, installed the update and it kept failing. I have since uninstalled the game and tried to re-install this...
  7. Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install but...: I am having an issue with Xbox for PC where some games will download and install without issue, but others will not. For instance, I can install Madden 23 but Elder Scrolls Oblivion will not start...
  8. Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...

in XboX Insiders
    Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...: I am a member of Xbox Gaming services, so what is happening and how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Letsgonats42 [link] [comments]
  9. Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't install, can't pause or cancel, and many other issues with Xbox app and...: I attempted to install Stardew Valley, however, when I tried, it got to 5.2mb and then stopped downloading, 0mb/s. I tried pausing it to see what would happen, but when I tried, it just said...
  10. Issues installing Xbox game pass on steam deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues installing Xbox game pass on steam deck: Hi I’m trying to install Xbox game pass on my steam deck. Do I need to run the beta version of edge or will the latest version of edge work? I’ve been trying and when I get to the part where I...