Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.
Discus and support Issue with preorder punchcard and star status. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with my xbox live rewards status and a reward. My gamertag is (). Before 12/30/16 there was a pre order punchcard that gave... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JTG PaRaDoX, Jan 17, 2017.
Thema:
Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.
Loading...
-
Issue with preorder punchcard and star status. - Similar Threads - Issue preorder punchcard
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3
in XBoX Games and AppsDid they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935 -
Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue: Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or... -
Is anyone having issues preordering Starfield from the Xbox store ?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs anyone having issues preordering Starfield from the Xbox store ?: While trying to preorder Starfield either on the console marketplace or using a computer I’m stopped by an error “Oops something went wrong , try again later” this has been persistent over the...