Issue with preorder punchcard and star status.

Discus and support Issue with preorder punchcard and star status. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I am having an issue with my xbox live rewards status and a reward. My gamertag is (). Before 12/30/16 there was a pre order punchcard that gave... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JTG PaRaDoX, Jan 17, 2017.

1. JTG PaRaDoX
    JTG PaRaDoX Guest

Hi,

I am having an issue with my xbox live rewards status and a reward. My gamertag is (). Before 12/30/16 there was a pre order punchcard that gave you 15,000 reward points if you pre ordered 3 games on the list from the xbox live digital store.
    The page is no longer there but said i already had titanfall 2, call of duty infinite warefare and i was going to pre order resident evil 7. I preordered resident evil 7 but never received the 15,000 reward points. Also i was $84 away from the 1 star status
    for xbox live rewards before it reset for the new year and my last pre order for resident evil 7 was 89.99 before tax but i dont have the 1 star status. I would like to add that i had originally purchased resident evil 7 using my microsoft balance and i put
    the remainder of the purchase on a credit card. I didnt realize that it would not charge the purchase until the game released therefore not apply to my star rank, so i called xbox support and had them cancel the preorder. I then immediately added funds to
    my microsoft balance to cover the full cost and repurchased resident evil 7 and it charged it right away. I think when i cancelled the preorder it messed things up somehow but i did redo the preorder before the deadline. I have tried calling xbox support at
    1-800-469-9269 and chating with xbox support and i was told the ONLY way to contact the xbox live rewards support team is post in this forum which seems a bit ridiculous.

:)

JTG PaRaDoX, Jan 17, 2017
  2. EWE1
    EWE1 Guest
    PreOrder not recognised

I preordered the deluxe version of the new star wars game a day or two before it was released and it still hasn't come up on my preorder punchcard, quite importantly it being my 3rd preorder..

3. WAKONDA886
    WAKONDA886 Guest
    Punchcard Preorder issue!!!

Same here I think that its utterly crazy I am sure that they change the rule to sort themselves and when we ask why we get either no response or a touch luck response. I have preordered as well and have had no luck sorting this out either and I am sure I'm
    not getting the correct credits either. I am not expecting a response to this as I can see you posted 8 days ago and your responses are deafening.

WAKONDA886, Jan 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Per the terms of that offer, since Resident Evil is released after that punchcard offer ended, the credits would not be given until after that game is released. So if you don't see the credits pending after the 27th, you'll want to post back.

Preorders do not count towards VIP, so your purchase of Resident Evil would not have counted towards your VIP progress.

Smwutches, Jan 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Also, your payment method doesn't matter. Even if you use a split payment of credit card and Microsoft account balance, just a credit card, etc. the full amount you pay is what the program is going to look at as far as adding eligible purchases to your VIP.

Smwutches, Jan 17, 2017
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JTG PaRaDoX,

Since your purchase of Titanfall 2 was not a pre-order, it was not eligible for the Games on Demand offer.

Furthermore, as Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, which is why your December 30th purchases did not increase your MyVIP progress.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of that offer, since Resident Evil is released after that punchcard offer ended, the credits would not be given until after that game is released. So if you don't see the credits pending after the 27th, you'll want to post back.

Preorders do not count towards VIP, so your purchase of Resident Evil would not have counted towards your VIP progress.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Also, your payment method doesn't matter. Even if you use a split payment of credit card and Microsoft account balance, just a credit card, etc. the full amount you pay is what the program is going to look at as far as adding eligible purchases to your VIP.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JTG PaRaDoX,

Since your purchase of Titanfall 2 was not a pre-order, it was not eligible for the Games on Demand offer.

Furthermore, as Smwutches says, pre-orders are not eligible for MyVIP, which is why your December 30th purchases did not increase your MyVIP progress.
  10. Phase Shadow Win User

Not Receiving Credits

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

If the game you preordered is part of the current Games on Demand punchcard, it will count as a punch towards that offer. You would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive credits. Preorders do not count towards VIP so you won't
    see an update in VIP status for that purchase.
    Well that is just unfair. You spend money preordering a game and it doesn't counts towards vip status. They should mention that the only reason i preordered it is i get to download it early and play it.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Not Receiving Credits

Are there any specific offers you're looking for credits from? In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates.

If the game you preordered is part of the current Games on Demand punchcard, it will count as a punch towards that offer. You would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive credits. Preorders do not count towards VIP so you won't
    see an update in VIP status for that purchase.
Thema:

1. Issue with preorder punchcard and star status. - Similar Threads - Issue preorder punchcard

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  4. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  5. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  8. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  9. Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue: Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or...
  10. Is anyone having issues preordering Starfield from the Xbox store ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone having issues preordering Starfield from the Xbox store ?: While trying to preorder Starfield either on the console marketplace or using a computer I’m stopped by an error “Oops something went wrong , try again later” this has been persistent over the...