Issue with permenatly removing someone

Discus and support Issue with permenatly removing someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m having having issue with deleting friends. On both the Xbox app and the Xbox one itself. I’ve tried blocking them. But as soon as I turn off my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xXRisaBooXx, Nov 11, 2017.

  1. xXRisaBooXx
    xXRisaBooXx Guest

    Issue with permenatly removing someone


    I’m having having issue with deleting friends. On both the Xbox app and the Xbox one itself. I’ve tried blocking them. But as soon as I turn off my Xbox and cut it back on it’s as if I never unfriended them. I still get the notification that their online
    but when I look on their profile it says that I’ve unfriended them.

    :)
     
    xXRisaBooXx, Nov 11, 2017
    #1
  2. RnE Rampage
    RnE Rampage Guest
    I was banned from useing my bo2 emblem.I want to know why.

    I want to know why i was permenatly banned from using my Bo2 emblem.This is crazy why Microsoft.
     
    RnE Rampage, Nov 11, 2017
    #2
  3. Issue with Removing Family Member

    So, I accidently added myself as a Family Member, I think as an adult? But i'm 14 so my account is on teen setting. My 18+ Stepbrother is trying to add me to his family to make it so my settings are changed so I can purchase stuff, cause I wanna change
    my gamertag. But I can't remove myself as a family member on my account (Only family member) And when I click on my name after I enter my password it says "Please sign in as ______ to see _______'s Details." Even though i'm already signed in. I just wanna
    change my gamertag Issue with permenatly removing someone :(

    Any help please?
     
    CallousWolf2001, Nov 11, 2017
    #3
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Main Account Suspended Permenatly

    What happened to your sister is a good example of the work carried out by the enforcement team. As you see there is logic behind their actions.
  5. xAJR187x Win User

    Main Account Suspended Permenatly

    u can't do case reviews cause the link is broken and also i remember that they could unban you this happened to my sister when she was hacked the hacker bought over $300 worth of games and DLC they banned my sister for marketplace fraud then gave her a refund
    and unbannedher 1 month later but they wont unban you when the same thing happens to you this is the bs the enforcement time does
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Main Account Suspended Permenatly

    Support cannot help you in cases of suspension or a ban. You can only file for case review at the enforcement site and if the verdict is upheld there is nothing else you can do but bite the bullet and start again.
  7. XavierBarbi Win User

    Main Account Suspended Permenatly

    So is there a way to get another case review?
  8. XavierBarbi Win User

    Main Account Suspended Permenatly

    So i just have my account banned? Is there any other way of opening another case review or contacting the enforcers?
Thema:

Issue with permenatly removing someone

Loading...
  1. Issue with permenatly removing someone - Similar Threads - Issue permenatly removing

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Disc to digital issue no update available

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital issue no update available: i have two xbox one consoles and original xbox one and an xbox one s both enrolled in the insiders program both on OS (xb_fit_2608ge.260805-2200) with no available updates i have been waiting and...