Issue with password changing

Discus and support Issue with password changing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I change my password and then go to reenter it it says its wrong, I also suspect that a suspicious user has gotten access to my computer/mail... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas HARSKAMP, Jul 6, 2023.

  1. Issue with password changing


    Whenever I change my password and then go to reenter it it says its wrong, I also suspect that a suspicious user has gotten access to my computer/mail email. what should I do?

    :)
     
    Thomas HARSKAMP, Jul 6, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Issue with password changing

    Hello Thomas, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I would like to ask, may I know if you’re able to see unknown activity in your account?

    Additionally, let me share an article that may be helpful in case you need to review how to check your recent account activity:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/v...
  3. Eggnogga Win User

    security

    I think most websites where there is a login/password when you are "forced" to change your password, you cannot change it back to what it was. How is this really an issue? Change the password to what you want (not the original), login with the new password
    and voila.... you're set.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

    Factory Reset

    Changing your password should help with the issue.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

    Password change

    Hi there!

    If you can access the app on your phone we suggest navigating to the settings screen and then signing out and signing back in.

    This should prompt it to ask for the password and you can enter the new one.

    If it does not, be sure to uninstall the app, power off the device for 5 mins and then sign back in and reinstall the app.

    Post back and let us know how that goes!
  6. Leo Invictus Win User

    password change?

    If you have not yet purchased your new slim, I would change the passord ASAP here at Xbox.com, and then also at the Xbox.com site, you might want to go to "My Account," and then
    Xbox Profile Protection (in case the link does not work, it can be found under the "Settings and Preferences" column). From there, you will see a list of your consoles that do not
    require a password for sign-in. If your old console is listed there, you should click "require profile download" for that console. Then if access to your profile is attempted on the old console, it should prompt them for the WLID and password.
Thema:

Issue with password changing

Loading...
  1. Issue with password changing - Similar Threads - Issue password changing

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Unable to Add Third Account on Xbox Series X – Password Loop Issue

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Add Third Account on Xbox Series X – Password Loop Issue: I’m experiencing an issue while trying to add a third account to my Xbox Series X. There are already two accounts on the console—mine and my sister’s—and I’m attempting to sign in with a third...
  10. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...