Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

Discus and support Issue with 'not enough space to capture' in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DOT EXE17, Mar 20, 2024.

  1. DOT EXE17
    DOT EXE17 Guest

    Issue with 'not enough space to capture'


    I've factory reset my console, I've deleted countless clips but it always keeps saying not enough space to capture after I delete so many clips literally 100s I don't know how to fix.

    :)
     
    DOT EXE17, Mar 20, 2024
    #1
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Not enough space to capture “0x82323002”

    Hi BeheadedFly, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    Please, reset your console.

    You can follow these steps:

    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

    Select Reset console.

    Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

    For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

    Let me know if it works!
  3. paganetor76 Win User

    Issue with capturing on xbox one.

    do you have enough free space on your console? I've made a capture yesterday evening and all was ok...
  4. ArminatorX Win User

    recording for youtube

  5. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

    * End Game * March 12th Launch !

    1.90GB for update and end game is 1.73GB. I just have enough space. Only reason I didn't uninstall the disc and delete BF3 was to checkout capture the flag.
  6. onyxishere Win User

    not enough space

    You can go through your achievement list and delete anything that has 0 achievements. Other than that you can't. In the grand scheme of things your account shouldn't be taking up that much space anyway. Only a few megs tops.
Thema:

Issue with 'not enough space to capture'

Loading...
  1. Issue with 'not enough space to capture' - Similar Threads - Issue 'not enough

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space

    in XboX Insiders
    Having Issues With Remote Download Regarding Not Enough Space: I have been trying to download some things from the Xbox Beta App V 2307.2.1 and I am on the Series X alpha skip ahead ring. When I try to download things from the app its says there isn't enough...