Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels

Discus and support Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Delta Ring Here, I have been trouble with audio on headphones at certain volume levels on my XSX controller. Below 80% of max volume I can hear noise... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Haggald, Nov 18, 2020.

  1. /u/Haggald
    /u/Haggald Guest

    Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels


    Delta Ring Here,

    I have been trouble with audio on headphones at certain volume levels on my XSX controller.

    Below 80% of max volume I can hear noise on my game, but if I increase the level above 85 the noise dissappear.

    I record a video putting the headphone near my phone, so you can hear this issue.

    Anyone with this problem too?

    Edit 1: I test my headphones with the One Controller and didn't have this issue

    Link to video: https://youtu.be/yACWDumzvw0

    submitted by /u/Haggald
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Haggald, Nov 18, 2020
    #1
  2. EndersVision101 Win User

    no volume

    Are you using headphones?. If so, go to audio settings and make sure that your volume level is up. If it doesnt show audio settings under the setting wheel tab then it's a problem with either your controller jack or your headphones
  3. DanMen334 Win User

    Xbox Console Companion

    check your audio settings, it may be a level issue, other things that cause noise can be: by hitting you a lot the microphone, that the battery of the control is in low level, even the headphones can be damaged, check on other devices like your cell phone
  4. proness931 Win User

    Headset Stereo Xbox One

    Could be an issue with the headphone jack or with your chat audio settings. Try adjusting your mic volume in system>audio settings in the guide menu
  5. GHG Relentless Win User

    Can't turn off in game music during multiplayer?? Really??

    No, I don't use headphones... and to be honest I usually play when my wife is asleep so I keep the game volume fairly low anyway... but when I can play during the day I put the volume at a decent level and still barely hear any music... it may be your headphones
    mixing it in with game audio poorly...
  6. Internet Expert Win User

    Headphones

    Almost any pair of headphones or earbuds, when plugged into the controller (via the controller's built-in headphone jack or stereo adapter), should play game audio.

    If you don't hear anything, have you checked the headset volume in the Xbox guide menu on the side? When plugged in, double-tap the Guide button and scroll down to the "Settings" icon. You should see some volume sliders. "Headset volume" is game audio.

    In some rarer circumstances, certain headphones and headsets will simply not work depending on the headphone jack standard they use.
Thema:

Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels

Loading...
  1. Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels - Similar Threads - Issue noise headphones

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Hardware issue with fan making noise

    in XboX Insiders
    Hardware issue with fan making noise: My console is overheating and my fan will not move but it still plays games without an error code. The fan is making constant noises and I can't do anything about it. I have a series S. submitted...