Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

Discus and support Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just got the Arctis 9x. I got this headset because it connect via bluetooth and not usb dongle. I instead wanted to use that port for the usb... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DestinJones, Jul 20, 2023.

  1. DestinJones
    DestinJones Guest

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard


    Hello, I just got the Arctis 9x. I got this headset because it connect via bluetooth and not usb dongle. I instead wanted to use that port for the usb for my xbox keyboard that connects to the controller. Well, my headset overall seems to work, but when I plug the keyboard into my controller, it stops working. Anyone have a fix or any advice on this?

    :)
     
    DestinJones, Jul 20, 2023
    #1
  2. DestinJones Win User

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

    The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  3. DestinJones Win User

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

    lol no I only have 1 keyboard
  4. WattyNuela Win User

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

    Hello, DestinJones.

    I do apologize for the late reply, I didn’t receive a notification for your first comment.

    May I know if you’re able to test with a different keyboard?
    This may be useful to find the cause of the problem.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

    I understand, don’t worry. I can suggest other possible solutions before trying with a different keyboard.

    A. Perform a physical power cycle by disconnecting the power cable:

    “Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important, Be sure to wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    Plug the console power cable back in.
    Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.”

    You can find the same steps in the article below
    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

    B. Double-check if your controller and headset firmware is up-to-date by opening the Accessories app on your console.

    C. Downgrade your controller firmware by following the procedures described in the article below:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  6. WattyNuela Win User

    Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

    Hello DestinJones, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I understand you’re having some trouble when trying to use your keyboard on your Xbox. Let’s try to sort this out.

    However, before that, I would like to clarify what’s the connecting port your keyboard has?
    Because you mention that it is a USB keyboard, but you’re connecting it directly to your controller. Are you using an adapter?

    Additionally, is the keyboard not working only when you have connected your Arctis 9x headset?
Thema:

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

Loading...
  1. Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard - Similar Threads - Issue Arctis keyboard

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  10. Arctis Series Nova 7 connection issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Arctis Series Nova 7 connection issue: Arctis Series Nova 7 connects to everything, even the dongle but does not show up at all or work on the Xbox. Really need help, please and thank you. Dont wanna have to return this headset...