Issue with my Xbox one X

Discus and support Issue with my Xbox one X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Guys, Having an issue with my new Xbox one X, every time i push the xbox button on my control pad it usually shows a sub menu down the side, now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BB00GA, Jan 9, 2018.

  1. BB00GA
    BB00GA Guest

    Issue with my Xbox one X


    Hey Guys,

    Having an issue with my new Xbox one X, every time i push the xbox button on my control pad it usually shows a sub menu down the side, now it just darkens the screen and no sub menu is shown???? Is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

    Let me know

    Dan

    :)
     
    BB00GA, Jan 9, 2018
    #1
  2. Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
     
    Njal the Blue, Jan 9, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox One X Won't Connect to Xbox Live

    Hello,

    My Xbox One X never is able to connect to Xbox Live when I first turn it on. I never had this issue with my Xbox One. I always have to Reset my Alternate Mac Address and usually Hard Reset my Xbox One X. I have ran all the connection tests on my Xbox
    One X as well as reset my Internet Connection. But no success. I have had this issue since I got my Xbox One X.
     
    xTrutHxBxToLDx, Jan 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Issue with my Xbox one X

    Happened on mine over the weekend, had to re-start the console by pressing and holding the power button for approx. 10 seconds.

    Has been fine since the re-start.
     
    Paraffin Alien, Jan 10, 2018
    #4
  5. It is not just the X. The development team are aware and investigating.

    For now the work round is:

    Press and hold console power button for 15 seconds

    Once shut down unplug from wall outlet for 30 seconds

    Plug back into wall outlet and restart console
     
    Njal the Blue, Jan 11, 2018
    #5
  6. Aikon82
    Aikon82 Guest
    I have a similar issue, I've done a full factory reset a couple of times (both with apps saved and a full reset) and have to do the whole power cycle at least once a day. It's really frustrating as I never had these issues with my original Xbox One, or One
    S. I've enrolled my Xbox One X in the Insider program as well (Beta level) hoping for a firmware fix but issue remains.

    I've noticed when my dashboard stops working I sometimes end up with a black screen. I push the Xbox guide button and can feel the controller vibrate but nothing else, except sometimes I hear sound from the menu by pressing the dpad
    or thumb stick.
     
    Aikon82, Jan 11, 2018
    #6
  7. Exactly the same symptoms as the problem I am having.
     
    Paraffin Alien, Jan 12, 2018
    #7
  8. Issue with my Xbox one X

    I did have a slight glitch. I could here things going on but nothing on display. I done a reset, by holding down power button for 15 seconds, give it a minute or and then restart.
     
    TheAntiChristoO, Jan 12, 2018
    #8
  9. Aikon82
    Aikon82 Guest
    Hi guys, can you please do me a favour? The Amazon Video app is buggy on my Xbox One X, it tends to freeze after about 10 to 15 mins of playback and has a good chance of crashing the whole system. I've done the whole uninstall and reinstall and also a factory
    reset on the Xbox.

    What I do notice is when browsing episodes in a series there are these weird vertical yellow lines, it's like a glitch and I've only seen it on my Xbox One X console (not the original or S console I've had before). Can anyone else please confirm if they
    see this as well on their Xbox One X?

    I have a feeling the random crashes I have is due to either the hard drive, graphics chip or possibly dodgy ram. I hope it's just software related but if that was the case why are only some of us having issues even after a factory reset?
     
    Aikon82, Jan 15, 2018
    #9
  10. Yes experiencing same problem here just started happening in last few days.

    Peter
     
    terranova2011, Jan 15, 2018
    #10
  11. Aikon82
    Aikon82 Guest
    A friend with an XB1X with no issues also reports the weird UI glitch I mentioned in an earlier happens on his.
     
    Aikon82, Nov 1, 2018
    #11
  12. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

    Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  13. AurionW Win User

    Borderlands Game of the Year Edition

    Looks to be an issue with Borderlands GOTY only on the One X.

    I've been playing it on both my Original One and One X and it shuts down randomly only on the One X, with absolutely no issues on my original Xbox One. Others have the exact same issue over at the gearbox forums.
  14. Travalore Win User

    Slow Download Speed on Xbox One X

    Could it be an issue on my internet provider's end specifically affecting my Xbox One X? As I have my classic Xbox One plugged in along side my Xbox One X and can see it still performing downloads at a significantly faster speed then my Xbox One X.
  15. RabidStorm02 Win User

    Xbox Series X disconnects from WiFi when turned off

    I’m not sure how to reach these settings, but I’m quite certain it is not an issue with my router. My series x has worked for months before now, and all other devices on the network are working, including my Xbox one and Xbox one x. I have been having this issue since roughly the time that my series x last updated, is it possible that the issue is an overlooked bug in the series x OS?
  16. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Series S keeps crashing

    That's strange, I Have Xbox 360, Xbox one Fat, Xbox one X and Xbox series X, just my One X had issues, but I replaced trough the out of warranty service and all of them are currently working
Thema:

Issue with my Xbox one X

Loading...
  1. Issue with my Xbox one X - Similar Threads - Issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...