Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up

Discus and support Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys! I have a problem with my xbox which is the fact that nothing pops up after I turned it on, I have tried changing the HDMI Cables, and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ReferenceGloomy9403, Jul 13, 2024.

  1. Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up


    Hey guys!

    I have a problem with my xbox which is the fact that nothing pops up after I turned it on, I have tried changing the HDMI Cables, and doesn't seem to get into the troubleshoot menu after I tried like 10 times in a row. If there is anything I can do before taking it to a service, please let me know.

    I can't get it to perform an OSU, and I tried on different TVs as well

    submitted by /u/ReferenceGloomy9403
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ReferenceGloomy9403, Jul 13, 2024
    #1
  2. PIRATE PENGU1N Win User

    Gears of War 3 Season Pass doesnt prompt me to download any DLC

    Same issue here. have had the season pass since the game came out. i havent been on in a while and pop on to download the Fenix Rising DLC and the one that came out before and nothing. it wont give me a pop up to download the two DLCs im missing. ive redownloaded
    my season pass 3 times, restarted my xbox and the game and still nothing. little help here?
  3. kostasTT Win User

    sync save games problem

    Nothing again I think is my console issue I restart my console and I have e200 I restart again and she's pop up the e105 I make reset and is freeze and pop up the e102
  4. MonjaJozef Win User

    Nothing pops up when Xbox Turns on

    Your screen is blank after you turn on the console
    • Confirm that both your TV and Xbox One console are turned on.
    • Check that your TV is set to the correct input signal (HDMI).
    • Check that the HDMI cable connection to your console is secure.
    • Check that the HDMI cable connection to your TV is secure.
    • Check that the HDMI cable is connected to the "out to TV" port on the console.
    • Power cycle your Xbox One: Press and hold the Xbox button
      for 10 seconds to turn off the console, and then turn it on again.
    • Reset your display settings. Here's how:
      1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
      2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button
        for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
      3. Press and hold the Xbox button
        and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

        Note If you have an Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, you’ll need to press and hold the
        Xbox button and the Bind button instead, as your console does not have an
        Eject button.

        In either case, this will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, press the
        Xbox button to open the guide. Go to System >
        Settings
        > Display & sound > Video output, and then select the resolution you want from the Display dropdown.
      4. If you’re required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you’ll want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 of the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more info, see

        How to adjust the display settings on your Xbox One
        .
    • Try plugging the HDMI cable into a different HDMI port on your TV.
    • Try using a different HDMI cable to connect your console to your TV.
    • Try connecting your console to a different TV.
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

    Nothing pops up when Xbox Turns on

  6. MonjaJozef Win User

    Nothing pops up when Xbox Turns on

Thema:

Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up

Loading...
  1. Issue with my Xbox One - Nothing pops up - Similar Threads - Issue Nothing pops

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Is anyone else having an issue where nothing microsoft or xbox will allow you to use it on...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having an issue where nothing microsoft or xbox will allow you to use it on...: It started today and nothing is working on my phone with the xbox or microsoft apps, but when I switch to my data its fine. I don't understand it. My xbox is connected to wifi and it says all...