issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !)

Discus and support issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted a message about my issue over a month ago and got one response,well I've been checking back in the vault for you to fix my problem with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Titanium Rogue, May 19, 2018.

  1. issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !)


    I posted a message about my issue over a month ago and got one response,well I've been checking back in the vault for you to fix my problem with ordering the planet of the apes movie. Now I know time is running out on this program,and I did try to purchase
    this item while it was available,but for some reason it said there was a problem on your end. and it suggested these forums to resolve this issue. well I have made four attempts to message the person who responded to my original post but I get no response.
    i just want this taken care of.because at the end of the day Microsoft you have more to lose than I do,I might lose $25 +, in. vip gems but you are going to lose a longtime customer whom has spent tens of thousands over my lifetime on Xbox related products
    as a gamer and collecter .plain and simple im just tired of getting screwed over.So please make it right.P.S. I don't like the changes you are making to the rewards program. Thanks,Titanium Rouge

    :)
     
    Titanium Rogue, May 19, 2018
    #1
  2. issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (For the FIFTH Time!)

    I posted a message about my iissue over a month ago and got one response, well I've been checking back in the vault for you to fix my problem with ordering the planet of the apes movie. Now I know time is running out on this program
    and I did try to purchase this item while it was available, but for some reason it said there was a problem on your end and it suggested these forums to resolve this issue. well I have made four attempts to message the person who responded to my original post
    but I get no response. i just want this taken care of because at the end of the day Microsoft you have more to lose than I do I might lose $25 + in VIP GEMS but you are going to lose a longtime customer whom has spent tens of thousands over my lifetime on
    Xbox related products. as a gamer and collecter. Plain and simple I'm Just Tired of getting screwed over. So please make it right. P.S. I don't like the changes you are making to the rewards program. Thanks. Titanium. Rouge.
     
    Titanium Rogue, May 19, 2018
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (For the FIFTH Time!)

    Hello Titanium Rogue,

    As mentioned in your previous post (issue with my vip vault purchase.), there was a temporary issue with this prize that caused
    us to disable it. When this issue was resolved, the prize was restored to the Vault page. We see that you did not redeem this prize, and we do not see that you spent any Gems on this prize. Since you did not purchase this prize, you did not receive a copy.
     
    XBLRewards8, May 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !)

    For help with the rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
     
    Smwutches, May 19, 2018
    #4
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

    issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (For the FIFTH Time!)

    Hello Titanium Rogue,

    As mentioned in your previous post (https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/e2734b35-da93-4640-9bf1-d00bd9b6fd6f), there was a temporary issue with this prize that caused
    us to disable it. When this issue was resolved, the prize was restored to the Vault page. We see that you did not redeem this prize, and we do not see that you spent any Gems on this prize. Since you did not purchase this prize, you did not receive a copy.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !)

    For help with the rewards program, you will need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    issue with my vip vault purchase.

    Hello Titanium Rogue,

    Apologies for the inconvenience. We are investigating an issue with this prize. While we work on this issue, we have disabled this prize. Once we have resolved the issue, you should see this prize again and be able to claim it at that time.
  8. Andros635 Win User

    Vip vault issue

    Still have not received it. Why did they ask for an email address when they could just send it to the one associated with my account? Which is the one I gave them. And why nat just send it to me over Xbox live?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Vip vault issue

    Hello Andros635,

    Since these prizes are sent from a separate team, they must be sent via e-mail. They did not ask for an email address, as they have the email you have on file. They re-sent the email to that address, which you claim has still not appeared. We have been able
    to obtain the token manually, and will send it to you via private message.
Thema:

issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !)

Loading...
  1. issue with my VIP VAULT PURCHASE (FOR The FIFTH Time !) - Similar Threads - issue VIP VAULT

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  10. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...