Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

Discus and support Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChadMadsen, Nov 20, 2020.

1. ChadMadsen
    ChadMadsen Guest

Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The consul shuts down, but then restarts, and the controller all of a sudden isn't paired anymore. I've tried
    shutting down my headset first, making sure its unpaired, then turning off my consul, but the same issue happens. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

:)

ChadMadsen, Nov 20, 2020
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

Hi DerekMcClemens

As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
  3. redsoxbc3 Win User

Xbox series x

Yes its the steel series arctics 9x
  4. JamieKing1986 Win User

How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

5. Satan316 Win User

What Headset do you use?

I was using the Steele Series Arctis Pro for a year or so, but this required me to connect to parties via the xbox app.

I now use the Arctis 9X which is perfect for the xbox.

It is comfortable for long use and easy to get the right chat to game sound mix on the headset as you play.

I think they are well worth it, but do cost a bit.
  6. Maikel the only Win User

Xbox Series X turns ON after shut-down with no accessory recognition or console sync function

As the title states:

When ever my Xbox Series X is shut down with the console power button or though the menu, the Xbox turns back on immediately without the device recognizing any of my controllers or headset, nor does the sync button on the console cause the Xbox LED to flash.

The only way to restore accessories and sync is to unplug the Xbox from power source.
    Same happens here, but I believe it's due to my wireless headset? If I turn this off first (which I forget 9 out of 19 times......) I think it doesn't happen..

I have the steelseries Arctis 9x
Thema:

1. Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off - Similar Threads - Issue Steel Series

2. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  3. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  4. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  5. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  6. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  7. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  8. Controller and connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller and connection issues: My first issue i was having was trying to do remote play on my mobile device. I connected via bluetooth my wireless controller to my phone and started remote play.. Only the A and B and the xbox...
  9. Controller sync issues on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues on Series X: Have a two yo series x that abruptly lost sync with my controller. Controller uses third party rechargeable battery packs. Both packs are charged and upon trying to reconnect them to the console,...
  10. Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Issues?: Right i know the question is bland but when using the feature where you can set your paddles as say WASD is anyone else having the issue of the paddles pretending to be broken even though when you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arctis 9x turning off

2. xbox series x turns on after shutdown SteelSeries Arctis 9X