Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

Discus and support Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChadMadsen, Nov 20, 2020.

  1. ChadMadsen
    ChadMadsen Guest

    Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off


    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is having this issue, and knows a work around or fix. When I play with my headset on and go to turn off my Series X, The consul shuts down, but then restarts, and the controller all of a sudden isn't paired anymore. I've tried
    shutting down my headset first, making sure its unpaired, then turning off my consul, but the same issue happens. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

    :)
     
    ChadMadsen, Nov 20, 2020
    #1
  2. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

    If you can use the headset on the Xbox One / S / X, it should be usable on the Series X,

    Steel Series website on the Arctis 9X Headset states it will work on Xbox Series X, if its the Arctis 9X.

    Hi DerekMcClemens

    As far as I know, most if not all current hardware will be compatible with the Series X, even your games on your external hard drive can just be plugged in and enjoyed.

    This makes it easy for me as I have a 4TB external myself and its almost full.
    I wouldn't run the game direct from the 4TB hard drive as you wont get the fast loading or fast travel times that the Custom NVMe SSD offers, best to transfer you most regular played games on to the Xbox Series X SSD.
  3. redsoxbc3 Win User

    Xbox series x

    Yes its the steel series arctics 9x
  4. JamieKing1986 Win User

    How do i unassign a headset from my Xbox One?

  5. Satan316 Win User

    What Headset do you use?

    I was using the Steele Series Arctis Pro for a year or so, but this required me to connect to parties via the xbox app.

    I now use the Arctis 9X which is perfect for the xbox.

    It is comfortable for long use and easy to get the right chat to game sound mix on the headset as you play.

    I think they are well worth it, but do cost a bit.
  6. Maikel the only Win User

    Xbox Series X turns ON after shut-down with no accessory recognition or console sync function

    As the title states:

    When ever my Xbox Series X is shut down with the console power button or though the menu, the Xbox turns back on immediately without the device recognizing any of my controllers or headset, nor does the sync button on the console cause the Xbox LED to flash.

    The only way to restore accessories and sync is to unplug the Xbox from power source.
    Same happens here, but I believe it's due to my wireless headset? If I turn this off first (which I forget 9 out of 19 times......) I think it doesn't happen..

    I have the steelseries Arctis 9x
Thema:

Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off

Loading...
  1. Issue with my Steel Series arctis 9x turning my Xbox series X back on after its been shut off - Similar Threads - Issue Steel Series

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. arctis 9x turning off

    ,
  2. xbox series x turns on after shutdown SteelSeries Arctis 9X