Issue with my Keyboard when i plug my X Box controller
Discus and support Issue with my Keyboard when i plug my X Box controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i don't know how to describe the whole issue but it happens only when i plug my x box controller with my laptop using cable so the issue is when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tofik Mohammad, Nov 10, 2022.
Thema:
Issue with my Keyboard when i plug my X Box controller
Loading...
-
Issue with my Keyboard when i plug my X Box controller - Similar Threads - Issue Keyboard plug
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue
in XboX InsidersSpotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and... -
Keyboard and Mouse Support IOS Minecraft issues
in XBoX Games and AppsKeyboard and Mouse Support IOS Minecraft issues: Hello, I’ve seen a few others have this question go unanswered so I’ll give it my attempt. I purchased a Lightning to USB 3 adapter and have been using it with a wireless keyboard and mouse to... -
keyboard issues with black ops 6?
in XBoX on Consoleskeyboard issues with black ops 6?: i use a steel series keyboard and for some reason black ops 6 movement has been bugging out today it will sprint in random directions after a couple seconds of sprinting for some reason usually to... -
Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me
in XBoX on ConsolesKeyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962 -
Xbox series x Keyboard Issues
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series x Keyboard Issues: My Xbox Series X has had a keyboard in it since I bought it no issues today decided that it won’t work anymore and also the digital keyboard plays up too the v key on the didital doesn’t work also... -
Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard
in XBoX on ConsolesIssue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard: Hello, I just got the Arctis 9x. I got this headset because it connect via bluetooth and not usb dongle. I instead wanted to use that port for the usb for my xbox keyboard that connects to the...