Issue with my gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Issue with my gamepass ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/S-Mart-manager [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/S-Mart-manager, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Issue with my gamepass ultimate

/u/S-Mart-manager, Jul 23, 2019
  2. joshuaparrish Win User

Xbox live Account expired 7 months early

I had the gamepass for 1 month not the ultimate, my 1 month gamepass came with my xbox one s. if that is not it then do you know what the issue is?
  3. ak4dayz2008 Win User

madden 24 game share bug

I'm having the same issue and my son and I have gamepass ultimate. Not sure what the problem is.
  4. Ionut Gheorghe Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

Same issue on windows 10 pc with gamepass ultimate account. Please fix of remove from gamepass
  5. Felipe_Munhoz Win User

Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

Yes! The gamepass app recognizes my gamepass ultimate subscription. It's a gamepass app bug.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?

9.99 is for gamepass not gamepass ultimate, gamepass ultimate has the live component.
Thema:

Issue with my gamepass ultimate

1. Issue with my gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - Issue gamepass ultimate

2. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  3. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  4. Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out....: Having issues at gamepass home menu with games loading & play buttons on games grayed out. Is there a fix for this? 9f06d45e-80bd-48a1-856d-8ec718c7af49
  5. GamePass Wont load - Network Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass Wont load - Network Issue: I have issues displaying installed games on gamepass app. I think its network related as the issue on 2 devices (Desktop & Handheld). Library fails or takes forever to load. (Account &...
  6. gamepass for pc issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass for pc issues: my gamepass app for pc I have keeps saying I need to update info as sub run out but when I go to Microsoft store it clearly shows i have an active sub but because app doesnt recognize i do and i...
  7. PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC gamepass install issue 0x80070005: I have been trying to install forza however keep running into issues. The downloads were throwing up error messages at random times. I have tried to restart the download and now the failed...
  8. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...
  9. Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black: Short version I'm having extreme difficulty launching some games downloaded via gamepass ultimate (IE Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite) however I can play others (IE Age of Empires I, SnowRunner)...
  10. Having issues launching games on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues launching games on Gamepass: Didnt use to have issues but recently this has cropped up. *Problem* Downloading games went fine but launching some games now crop up with a File System Error (-1069586941) I thought this...