Issue with moving games - remnants remain

Discus and support Issue with moving games - remnants remain in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Don't know if anyone else has noticed it but lately I have been having an issue where when I move games between storage devices there are some remnants... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RicME85, Apr 1, 2023.

  1. /u/RicME85
    /u/RicME85 Guest

    Issue with moving games - remnants remain


    Don't know if anyone else has noticed it but lately I have been having an issue where when I move games between storage devices there are some remnants left on the drive the game was moved from.

    Doesn't seem to be taking up any noticeable space, I assume just a few KB or MB as when I uninstall it says I get 0.0GB back. The file version is always 0.0.0.0

    submitted by /u/RicME85
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/RicME85, Apr 1, 2023
    #1
  2. gseppy Win User

    I purchased the ultimate edition of diablo 4 but only have the base edition in my library. How do I fix this problem?

    I have the same issue also remnant 2 ultimate edition.
  3. Britanieisrad Win User

    Can't Play Game error?

    Can't Play Game.

    That's the error. And the game is The Last Remnant
  4. itsnotme46 Win User

    Some games are unavailable to be installed/purchased on GamePass Ultimate Windows 10, yet they are available on my Xbox console.

    I'm aware that there are some games not available on gamepass for Windows 10, that are available for consoles. The games I've mentioned aren't part of that list, though.

    For example this page is for Remnant: From the Ashes -

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/remnant-from-the-ashes/9pbhxgwzts2n?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

    On it it clearly states "You can play Remnant: From the Ashes with Xbox Game Pass for PC or buy it to own." and I can select the 3 dots, "Install on my devices", select my PC and it installs the game on my PC without issues. But I'm not able to play it, because it's "not available" for me and I get the same error code 0x803F8001.
  5. John HuguiñoDo Naci Win User

    DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC

    Hello,



    I am experiencing the same issue, first with World War Z and its DLC. I contacted Xbox support and the developer, but despite quick responses, the problem remains unresolved. I am unable to play the DLC in WWZ. Now, I've purchased the Remnant 2 DLC, and I am facing the exact same issue.



    I contacted Xbox, and they directed me to the developer. What do you think the response will be?



    I am quite certain that the problem lies with Windows and the Xbox app.
  6. Jack_Bee Win User

    Pre-installing Forza Horizon 5

    Creating a partition on my hard drive and installing the game on the new allocated drive seems to have sorted it. Must have been data remnants of yesterdays install on the drive somewhere causing the issue.
Thema:

Issue with moving games - remnants remain

Loading...
  1. Issue with moving games - remnants remain - Similar Threads - Issue moving games

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Massive issue moving from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead: I saw my BG3 saves had been deleted so decided to swap my console from Alpha to Alpha Skip-Ahead. First I got stuck in an update loop, then I tried power cycling, restarting, doing a keep my...