Issue with missing Tenure

Discus and support Issue with missing Tenure in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I have been an Xbox Live member since the beta program and have had no lapses in subscription, with my current subscription not expiring until... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IRB, Nov 17, 2022.

1. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi,

I have been an Xbox Live member since the beta program and have had no lapses in subscription, with my current subscription not expiring until November 2023.

A few weeks ago, my tenure badge vanished from my profile, and I believe stopped counting. I can view my Xbox 360 profile which shows my old tenure status of "19" which seems stuck as I should now be on "20" with the anniversary of Xbox Live.

However, there seems to be no way for me to get this fixed and would require someone from the Xbox Team to investigate. I know I am not alone with this issue as I have seen other users report the same.

Despite being a paying subscriber for now over 20 years, it seems like there is little anyone will do unless you are either famous or an influencer/vlogger.

Cheers,

:)

2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

IRB, apparently some users have reported this happening, so it's probably just an outage.

Because it really isn't any agent that enables this in their profile, it's directly the system that enables it.

In some cases, the insignia reappeared after a while, so I advise you to wait a bit for it to return, friend.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Mister Fitzer Win User

Xbox Live Years Problems.

Hey Numb, as Miss Portia stated, we are aware of an issue affecting account tenure, and we're currently working to resolve it. :)
  4. Jericho_Y2J Win User

TENURE WENT TO 0 AFTER ACCOUNT MIGRATION

Hi Miss Kleo, I deleted and re-downloaded my profile but i still have the same issue with my Tenure :(
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

My Tenure has been Reset

Hey there bud!

There has recently been a new update in regards to tenure, tenure is now based on the time accumulated on Xbox LIVE Gold. Here is a quote from an official thread regarding this update (of which I will link you to, in this post)

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time
    has finished.
    "

However, there is a issue with tenure that is currently being solved, whereby some user's tenure will be put down. A lot of user's tenure has been fixed so where the problem stands at this moment, I am unaware of. You can view the updates on this

Tenure Issue
    thread posted by MIss Kleo. Official support, such as Miss Kleo, may come and post in your thread telling you whether your tenure is correct or not.

Hope this helps!
  6. Spicyotaku Win User

Why can't I level up in XCL?

The issue with Tenure is still being resolved. My tenure is still at 0 also. They should have it fixed and registering the correct amount soon, we just need to be patient till then I'm afraid. Don't worry though, our correct tenure levels are recorded server
    side so we won't miss out on anything.
Thema:

1. Issue with missing Tenure - Similar Threads - Issue missing Tenure

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Elite Series 2 input delay issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 input delay issue: I bought my Elite Series 2 about 4 months ago, it was working like a charm and I haven't noticed any issues with it and it happened to be my favourite controller. But about a week ago, all of a...
  4. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  5. XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller Issues - Frustrated Son and Mom: My son recently got an Xbox One off a friend. We’re new to the gaming world. He keeps getting a message in the middle of games that says “you must connect a controller to play” (paraphrased), even...
  6. Xbox Series elite 2 Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series elite 2 Issue: Is there any fix for a brand new controller for the “LT” bumper not wanting to work it will work on the top two settings but in the last one with the less pull it just does not want to work I’ve...
  7. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  8. Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata...
  9. GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it

in XboX Insiders
    GameBar Issue: FPS Access Request is missing a folder in its file path and I can't redirect it: I'm on Windows 10. I'm trying to activate the FPS counter on my ASUS ROG laptop for a game I play but clicking "Request Access" brings up an error saying that windows cannot find the file....
  10. I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a issue with my Xbox gift card I missed some number of my code.: I buy a Microsoft gift card but I missed some Numbers who can I get my code number. f2d2dd56-6c1e-47c5-9f28-00da6cb5f203