Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Payment - Details within

Discus and support Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Payment - Details within in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, So i pay for Ultimate Game pass for my 2 children. My son and daughter The issue is, my son knows his account etc and has no issues however... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JohnHarland4, Jan 20, 2022.

1. JohnHarland4
    JohnHarland4 Guest

Hi All,

So i pay for Ultimate Game pass for my 2 children.

My son and daughter

The issue is, my son knows his account etc and has no issues however my daughter isnt as smart thinking as he is. An issue with her xbox forced a full reset and she hasnt kept the details of her account.

How do i go about either a) getting this info back or b) cancelling the direct debit on my card as to not get further charged for something she isnt using.

She bought a few games on her account from what i recall too, even just the email address attached to the transaction would help.

Thanks in advance

John

EDIT: i now also have her profile name with the xxxx#xxxx but cant find anywhere i can use this to recov er everything else

:)

JohnHarland4, Jan 20, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.

Sadly, an account cannot be recovered with the gamertag alone.

To cancel the direct debit I'll suggest you reach out to your bank.
  3. IrationalPom Win User

Xbox locked from makeing purcheres why ???

Hi,

If you know your Microsoft account details you can visit (on a computer/smart device)

My account > sign into your account > go to payment and billing, selecting payment options and you can then delete all payment details Microsoft has with you.

In regards to a locked Xbox can you elaborate any further to help clarify your issue? :)

Thanks
  4. Georges C. Win User

Xbox gamepass payment details issue

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Faraz, you are in the US or uk, your account is from US or UK, and most importantly which region this Game Pass code you have earned belongs to.

I ask this because if you are in a different region of the code you will not be able to redeem it.

Have you also tried adding to your address through the Microsoft account management site?

If you haven't tried it by the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/addresses
  5. Renatodibi Win User

I have a game pass and want to switch to ultimate when will I be charged today or the next month?

6. Smwutches Win User

Payment Details

You can't remove a card that is attached to an active gold subscription. You would either have to call support and have them cancel your subscription so you can remove it, or wait for your gold to expire and then remove it.
Thema:

1. Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Payment - Details within - Similar Threads - Issue Microsoft Ultimate

2. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  3. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  4. Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft elite series 2 replacement used with issues out of the box: Why spend 90 bucks for a used controller that wasn't inspected. Just received it today. Left stick sticks when going right. And the audio port is dead. Had to clean the controller covered in...
  5. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  6. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  7. why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i call a person at microsoft to resolve an issue: i want to talk to a person at microsoft to resolve an issue 283c568e-4777-4781-be62-1b34f299cb27
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  9. Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: This isn't a crisis or anything, but annoying nonetheless. I've been playing Ultimate Word Games for some time now and got to levels in the 200s, but for some reason the app suddenly decided to...
  10. XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX / MICROSOFT MOD OR REP PLEASE HELP | Game Pass Ultimate Authentication Issue!!!!!: Microsoft Moderator or Someone from XBOX please help! I have had probably the worst user experience I have ever had with a game system or company. This issue has persisted without remedy for...