Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves

Discus and support Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So on the old games there was no limit on the amount of Shepard;s you could have but I have found with the new version I have done a save for each love... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exiled Mystique, Dec 3, 2021.

  1. Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves


    So on the old games there was no limit on the amount of Shepard;s you could have but I have found with the new version I have done a save for each love interest just incase we need the saves to import into the new game I want to keep them but I cannot have any other saves

    they limited it 9 games then you can only play if you delete a save is there anyway to back up saves on my pc or a memory stick which would allow me to have the 9 slots open again

    :)
     
    Exiled Mystique, Dec 3, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Mass effect legendary not loading

  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves

    Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, it is not possible to backup your progress or transfers it to another device manually, you can even access the saved data by clicking on manage games and add-ons, but you only have the option to delete them. I believe this game also has progress saved to the cloud.

    What I can suggest you to do is to contact the game developer directly to see if something can be done about it. To contact them please use the link below.

    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=mass...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  4. Ascent. Win User

    Error 0xa3e903ed

    Already tried this to no effect.

    Seems to be only a specific game I get the issue with, other EA games are absolutely fine via game pass.

    Game in question is Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, everything else works fine bar this.
  5. dainja raas Win User

    Skyrim freezing/crashing issues.

    I too have the legendary edition and mine used to freeze and lock up many times , ace game though.Just replaying Oblivion at the minute and got Dragons Dogma and Mass Effect trilogy lined up.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

    Mass Effect 3 dlc not working

    Hello MarkHolder3,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. Before attempting to assist, I'd like to ask a few questions about the version of the game you are using.

    Did you purchase the legendary edition off Game Pass? Or were you playing the game strictly off of a Game Pass subscription?
    Did you purchase any DLCs individually for Mass Effect 3?
    Are you playing Mass Effect 3 from a physical disc?

    If you are playing Mass Effect Legendary Edition off of Game Pass, you will need an active Game Pass subscription to have access to the game. This also includes if you are playing any special editions of games that have DLC attached to the subscription. If you are playing off of a physical disc, you will not have access to content that is part of a Game Pass subscription.

    Looking forward to your response,

    -Tali
Thema:

Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves

Loading...
  1. Issue with Mass Effect Legendary Edition Saves - Similar Threads - Issue Mass Effect

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...