Issue with license transfer

Discus and support Issue with license transfer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so me and my friend license transferred and he’s not able to use the game pass and I’m wondering why 763f3c16-f032-4741-8309-205c45578ead Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by craZ Pork, Mar 28, 2018.

  1. craZ Pork
    craZ Pork Guest

    Issue with license transfer


    so me and my friend license transferred and he’s not able to use the game pass and I’m wondering why

    :)
     
    craZ Pork, Mar 28, 2018
    #1
  2. The Chook
    The Chook Guest
    license transfer issue

    I just bought the new Star Wars xbox and I transferred all my saves/dlc/profile etc with the transfer cable. Then I when to my account and did the license transfer. Went to my download history and redownloaded everything for my new licenses. so far so
    good I think.

    My issue is, whenever I queue something up to download from xbox.com it will not download to the console and says something like "content licensed to another console". It is saying this for new items never downloaded before. How are the new items licensed
    to another console when they haven't even been downloaded to ANY console at all. For example, I paid for Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 yesterday on xbox.com. when I got home the active download screen said it was licensed to another console. what?
    Help is appreciated!
     
    The Chook, Mar 28, 2018
    #2
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    License Transfer Issue

    It could have something to do with needing to be around the same time as the last transfer was done. Please give it a few hours or even until tomorrow to see if you can do it then.
     
    onyxishere, Mar 28, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Issue with license transfer

    Game pass itself is not shareable. He can play access any of the games you download from it though.
     
    Smwutches, Mar 28, 2018
    #4
  5. Syriel Win User

    skyrim dlc possible trouble or intended? (involves online needs)

    This is a license transfer issue. The DLC is licensed to the gamer tag, and not the console. if you do a license transfer you will be able to play offline without issues.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

    If the other profiles are not able to play the games, then it is a license issue so transferring the licenses will fix the issue, you would just be transferring the licenses to that console.

    The licenses are tied to your account so transferring them won't effect your ability to play them on your account.
  7. MisterFizzle Win User

    no puedo transferir las licencias a otra consola y ya estoy en el dia de poder transferirlas [I can not transfer the licenses to another console and I am already on the day of to transfer them]

    Hey there Unfrg1ven,

    Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your license transfer.

    You may want to wait another day or two and then retry your license transfer.

    Let us know if you're still having issues transferring your licenses.
  8. BabyBearEggy725 Win User

    license transfer issue

    i recently got banned so i had to make a new account & i have no dlc, if i use my friends account and do a license transfer, will i be taking his dlc away or am i just redownloading onto my console so i can have it ?
  9. jawest78 Win User

    license transfer issue

    From the download queue, select "Download All Items" and it will change the current console to your primary console. Once you do this, this message will go away and items queued from the website will be sent to the correct console.
Thema:

Issue with license transfer

Loading...
  1. Issue with license transfer - Similar Threads - Issue license transfer

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...

    in XboX Insiders
    COD WWII recently came to game pass but its not launching due to license issue so it says...: I just Downloaded COD WWII on my pc and when launching it is says I dont have a license or it left game pass but the game just came to game pass. Is it only playable on console or is it a bug this...
  8. Licensing Issue with GTA 5 Enhanced on Xbox Game Pass (PC)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licensing Issue with GTA 5 Enhanced on Xbox Game Pass (PC): Hi all, I installed GTA 5 Enhanced via Xbox Game Pass on my PC, but when I try to launch it I get the error "No applicable app licenses found". I have already tried: - Checking my Xbox Game Pass...
  9. 2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 games unplayable on antstream arcade due to licensing issues: Ok Antstream arcade 2 games are now unplayable - I purchased for these 2 games and now the license cannot be renewed . I want a refund as this is classed as being missold an item . Can’t get thru...
  10. how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to fix license issue with diablo 4 when you purchased the deluxe edition: I purchased the deluxe edition of diablo 4 and am recieving the license not found error. How do we fix this? c3e384c3-98e7-43d2-8df5-514f48376ae4