Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21

Discus and support Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When launching a game or application it'll close itself and needs to be opened a second time, was wondering if anyone else is having this? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Sir_Doggimus, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21

When launching a game or application it'll close itself and needs to be opened a second time, was wondering if anyone else is having this?

submitted by /u/Sir_Doggimus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Sir_Doggimus, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Whispyrock Win User

"Choose something else to do. Because of your past behavior, you can't send messages." I have a clean history though.

@ScantilyCloud

If that "Report a problem" is only for the BETA, then it would do me no good as I have the issue in the official app. The BETA app solves my issue I was having with not being able to send. Unless I can report for any version. And as far as the latest version
    goes, it's set for auto update so I always have the latest. I've also already tried logging out and back in, multiple times, with no success. So if the BETA app launches as is, for the most part, then that will resolve my issue, at this point in time.

So let me know if the "Report a problem" is for any version, BETA or Official. I'll send a report in. But if it is only for BETA, no point.
  3. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Latest Xbox App Update Problems (Crashing)

To be clear, if you're experiencing these issues please make sure you're updating to the latest version of the beta build, not the latest version of the regular app.
  4. BroHammersley Win User

Xbox app on windows 10 crashes immediately

Hey everyone,

Can you try downloading the Xbox app (Beta) from the store and let us know if that resolves the issue? We also recently updated the Xbox app, and that may have resolved this issue, so please also ensure you've downloaded the latest version (may require a
    reinstall of the Xbox app if it's still crashing when launching).

Thanks!

~Hammer
  5. [MSFT] Aaron Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Great to hear it worked for you dandrayan! To be please, if you're experiencing these issues please make sure you're updating to the latest version of the beta build, not the latest version of the regular app.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

Hello chromeragnarok,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We understand that you are unable to launch and install games through the Xbox (beta) App. We recommend updating your

Windows 10 software
    . We have a forum thread that contains several different issues and solutions for the
    Xbox (beta) App. We recommend trying out the solutions in this thread, and be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21

1. Issue with launching games and apps (latest beta update 01/26/21 - Similar Threads - Issue launching games

2. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  3. Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help with a Roblox launching issue we are having on xbox game bar on our PC: All other games in Xbox Game bar are launching without issue. However whenever we try to launch Roblox it keeps coming up with an error code which I can't seem to find any information out about....
  4. How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix an issue with my Xbox games not launching because of Windows not being able to...: When I try to launch a game from the Xbox app or Microsoft store I get an error saying windows cannot access the specified path or I may not have permission to access the item....
  5. Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with gamepass games launching but crashing at menu and going black: Short version I'm having extreme difficulty launching some games downloaded via gamepass ultimate (IE Forza Horizon 5, Halo Infinite) however I can play others (IE Age of Empires I, SnowRunner)...
  6. Having issues launching games on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues launching games on Gamepass: Didnt use to have issues but recently this has cropped up. *Problem* Downloading games went fine but launching some games now crop up with a File System Error (-1069586941) I thought this...
  7. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...
  8. Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the Disney Dreamlight Valley game. I downloaded it on my computer, and there were no issues with the installation. However, whenever I try to...
  9. Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...

in XboX Insiders
    Im having issues launching a game and the main fix is to disable "Use advanced installation...: I am a member of Xbox Gaming services, so what is happening and how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Letsgonats42 [link] [comments]
  10. Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackling Audio Issues Encountered When Launching Games From Xbox App On PC, can anyone help?: Crackling Audio Issues: Okay, so here’s some context. I use a Razer Nari Ultimate headset usually connected in Bluetooth. When I launch any Microsoft associated games from the xbox store on my PC...