ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks

Discus and support ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an issue when i start xbox with my controller. RB button have double clicks. I try to shut off controller and shut on and work fine. I am in a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hammerthrowerlu, May 3, 2020.

  1. ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks


    I have an issue when i start xbox with my controller. RB button have double clicks. I try to shut off controller and shut on and work fine. I am in a group of people with xbox and have the same problem.

    submitted by /u/Hammerthrowerlu
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Hammerthrowerlu, May 3, 2020
    #1
  2. RyanSomeone Win User

    Elite Series 2 Controller RB & LB Double Clicking

    Same issue, RB double clicking
  3. B.danglez Win User

    Xbox Elite Series 2 RB/LB double clicking (Double Input bug)

    On my 2nd controller with the same issue. Had both controllers for less than 2 weeks and the RB double click happens almost immediately. Sometimes it seems to happen frequently other times it seems to happen infrequently. Light pressing on the bumper seems
    to make the double click happen more frequently. Super frustrating and hard to get out of the back of your mind while you play. Every time I press RB I am not confident
  4. Luciano Di Mase Win User

    Controller will NOT Connect

    This sounds very frustrating.

    Have you tried power-cycling the console? Xbox button, hit RB to get to the last option, go down and hit restart.

    Do you have a second controller to try and see if it's an issue with the controller?

    Is the firmware in the controller up-to-date? Plug you controller in, go to settings, devices & streaming, accessories, click the 3 dot menu and should be the top option.
  5. G̲̅][̲̅G̲̅] [Ì Win User

    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Connectivity/drifting issue (on PC)

    I have the same issue but with the normal elite controller my left stick is drifting and my other buttons are double clicking my firmware version is:2.3.2.2388.0
  6. TheSilenced Myth Win User

    RB button wont click

    the button wont work anywhere, its a controller issue i cant find anything online about fixing it the only other controller i have is broken,the back left of the rb button will click in a tiny area but the rest of the rb wont click and feels stuck when i press it
Thema:

ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks

Loading...
  1. ISSUE with last xbox insider version. XBOX controller have RB double clicks - Similar Threads - ISSUE last insider

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  5. HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black

    in XboX Insiders
    HDR issue since last update makes the screen go black: Since last update my screen goes black then back to normal while playing with HdR along with the sound turning off and on . I been in the alpha skip program since the beginning and this is the...
  6. Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X no signal/black screen issues after last update: Three days ago, I was playing Gears of War 2 when the screen started flickering, went to no signal. I've booted into safe mode, did a complete factory reset. This would work partially only to...
  7. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  8. Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update

    in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with the Elite 2 controller since last update: I think since the update on 14 November 2023 for the controller, my options button is not working at all. Also, when in the main menu for xbox, if I want to change from one window option to...
  9. Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui: Hi, When I first got my series s I had issues with the tv display being very fuzzy etc and unplayable. Resolved this by turning the background from dynamic to a solid blank screen which work for...
  10. The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.: Since The April 19th 2023 Alpha Skip Ahead Update On Series X My Console Freezes And Doesn't Restart And Just Shuts Down. When I Try To Report The Issue On Xbox It Loads Up The Error Reporting...