Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

Discus and support Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is the situation and it's worse now that we are all working from home. The kids get ddos'd while playing GTA in xbox live. We have to then reboot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lisa_wedge mouse, Jan 14, 2021.

  1. Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox


    This is the situation and it's worse now that we are all working from home. The kids get ddos'd while playing GTA in xbox live. We have to then reboot but they keep kicking the kids off and our IP will not work anymore.

    :)
     
    Lisa_wedge mouse, Jan 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Jason of Oz Win User

    Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

    Try restarting your modem/router. From a cold boot your router probably won't request (and be given) the same IP address when it reconnects to the internet. Your internet provider might still supply you with the same IP address, even if your router doesn't
    request it; if this happens try leaving it turned off overnight: most internet providers have very short leases on their IPs so if you're offline for a while it'll re-assign the IP and give you another.

    Other people generally can't get your IP via xbox live games and in-game chat, only via a Party. Discourage your kids from joining random parties with people they don't know and you should see a reduction in DDoS attacks.

    Its worth noting that Microsoft is phasing out peer-to-peer connections for Party chat so this should be a diminishing issue over time. You can read the article on it at

    www.purexbox.com
    .

    Good luck.

    - Jason
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

    You'll need to contact your ISP.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Xbox 360 kinetic 4gb stolen from [Mod removed] on Dec 12

    and that would be open to abuse in a big way, imagine if someone creates a program to do that themselves, little kids get it and move from ddos to nuking xbox's.
  5. Armageddon_Ace_VP Win User

    XBL services down, cannot play downloaded games

    They need to give us MICROSOFT MONEY every time this poo happens... Because some of us enjoy playing games on there days off work and playing games with there kids and what ever.

    And microsoft has lots and lots of money so spend some and do some good upgrade to fix these issues...

    It hasnt been right since the first DDOS attack...
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    'Technical issue' stops Battlefield Hardline EA Access users progressing without replaying Episode 1

Thema:

Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox

Loading...
  1. Issue with kids getting ddos off games in xbox - Similar Threads - Issue kids getting

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...