Issue with iPad and cloud gaming beta
Discus and support Issue with iPad and cloud gaming beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I got into the beta yesterday so I decided to give it a shot on my 7th gen ipad. I updated to iOS 14.5. The issue I am having is when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/blindsided789, Apr 27, 2021.
Thema:
Issue with iPad and cloud gaming beta
Loading...
-
Issue with iPad and cloud gaming beta - Similar Threads - Issue iPad cloud
-
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006
in XboX InsidersIssues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to... -
Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual... -
Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead
in XboX InsidersArctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting... -
Anyone trying to fix the iPad issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection 4.22?
in XBoX Games and AppsAnyone trying to fix the iPad issue with Microsoft Solitaire Collection 4.22?: Solitaire shuts down at first splash screen. Started 2/14 with new version 4.22. 6 days and still no update for the update. 90770c42-c123-49d9-a933-1068bf537c34 -
Xbox App Notification Issues on iPhone & iPad – Persistent Problem Across Multiple Devices...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox App Notification Issues on iPhone & iPad – Persistent Problem Across Multiple Devices...: Dear Xbox Support, I am experiencing a persistent issue where the Xbox app does not send any notificationsfor messages, party invites, friend requests, or other alerts on both my iPhone and iPad.... -
Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to... -
Xbox controller Cloud gaming on iPad issue
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox controller Cloud gaming on iPad issue: I am trying to use xbox cloud gaming on iPad and I have setup the safari shortcut on the desktop as instructed. I have Bluetooth connected an xbox series s controller to the iPad successfully and...