Issue with Groove Token not resolved

Discus and support Issue with Groove Token not resolved in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Never received my token for 3 months free of Groove so posted here for help as instructed by chat reps. Got a reply with a token sent. The darned token... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xleftch33kX, Mar 29, 2017.

  1. Xleftch33kX
    Xleftch33kX Guest

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved


    Never received my token for 3 months free of Groove so posted here for help as instructed by chat reps. Got a reply with a token sent. The darned token doesn't even work. I tried several times and continue to receive an error. I tried this on the console
    and the app on separate days. I was told the token expires 3/31. Gonna be pretty hard to use it before then considering it doesn't work and the rep who provided the token has not responded to my messages.

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved [​IMG]

    :)
     
    Xleftch33kX, Mar 29, 2017
    #1
  2. CracklyCashew11, Mar 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Steph_Corner
    Steph_Corner Guest
    What's up with the 3 month Groove pass?

    Hi SE7ENTH GU3ST , the groove promotion only were for new membership the link will help you if you were a new member just follow the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass trial
    customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber via
    email or Xbox message center. Upon completion of the promotional period, membership will be automatically billed as specified at signup unless cancelled. Limit 1 token per customer, single use only. Token must be used by August 15, 2017
     
    Steph_Corner, Mar 29, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved

    Hey there Xleftch33kX.

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Groove Music code! Keep in mind, we don't provide support via Xbox Live messages, which would explain why you haven't heard a response there.

    Because this is time sensitive, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support
    for assistance with redeeming the code on your account. Be sure to let them know what you've tried. Please keep us in the loop with how it goes.
     
    Mister Maka, Mar 30, 2017
    #4
  5. Xleftch33kX
    Xleftch33kX Guest
    Oh okay so now I need to go back to the people who couldn't help me in the first place?? This is damn ridiculous.
     
    Xleftch33kX, Mar 30, 2017
    #5
  6. Xleftch33kX
    Xleftch33kX Guest
    I am now back in chat trying to get a friggin code that works because after I was advised by you to return to phone/chat for assistance in redeeming the code I was told that the code wasn't working because I had an active paid subscription and I needed to
    wait until that expired on to be able to use the code. Well the issue with that was that the subscription didn't expire until 4/18 - after the stated expiry of the promo code. But the chat rep assured me that was not an issue. Well, it is. Because I'm once
    again in a position of having to go back and forth trying to get this resolved. Sick of it.
     
    Xleftch33kX, May 1, 2017
    #6
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey again!

    Really sorry to hear about the back and forth you've been having with us and Phone/Chat support. When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live message for some communication on this. Please let us know if you're still having troubles with that message
    or if it works out for you Issue with Groove Token not resolved :)
     
    Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Mister Maka Win User

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved

    Hey again!

    Really sorry to hear about the back and forth you've been having with us and Phone/Chat support. When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live message for some communication on this. Please let us know if you're still having troubles with that message
    or if it works out for you :)
  9. Xleftch33kX Win User

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved

    Oh okay so now I need to go back to the people who couldn't help me in the first place?? This is damn ridiculous.
  10. Mister Maka Win User

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved

    Hey there Xleftch33kX.

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Groove Music code! Keep in mind, we don't provide support via Xbox Live messages, which would explain why you haven't heard a response there.

    Because this is time sensitive, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support
    for assistance with redeeming the code on your account. Be sure to let them know what you've tried. Please keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  11. Xleftch33kX Win User

    Issue with Groove Token not resolved

    Hey there .

    Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Groove Music code! Keep in mind, we don't provide support via Xbox Live messages, which would explain why you haven't heard a response there.

    Because this is time sensitive, let's get you in contact with
    Phone/Chat support
    for assistance with redeeming the code on your account. Be sure to let them know what you've tried. Please keep us in the loop with how it goes.
    I am now back in chat trying to get a friggin code that works because after I was advised by you to return to phone/chat for assistance in redeeming the code I was told that the code wasn't working because I had an active paid subscription and I needed to
    wait until that expired on to be able to use the code. Well the issue with that was that the subscription didn't expire until 4/18 - after the stated expiry of the promo code. But the chat rep assured me that was not an issue. Well, it is. Because I'm once
    again in a position of having to go back and forth trying to get this resolved. Sick of it.
  12. Steph_Corner Win User

    What's up with the 3 month Groove pass?

    Hi SE7ENTH GU3ST , the groove promotion only were for new membership the link will help you if you were a new member just follow the link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/evergreenplusthree.aspx?crm=groove Prior Zune, Xbox or Groove Music Pass trial
    customers not eligible for free trial. Free trial continues to automatic paid subscription unless cancelled. During the first 30 days, customer will receive a token for 3 months of Groove Music Pass at no charge. Tokens will be delivered to subscriber via
    email or Xbox message center. Upon completion of the promotional period, membership will be automatically billed as specified at signup unless cancelled. Limit 1 token per customer, single use only. Token must be used by August 15, 2017
Thema:

Issue with Groove Token not resolved

Loading...
  1. Issue with Groove Token not resolved - Similar Threads - Issue Groove Token

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...