Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.

Discus and support Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have come across an issue with the Google assistant when trying to turn the Xbox on. If turned on manually voice commands work as intended up to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GotWillf88, Jan 8, 2020.

  1. Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.


    I have come across an issue with the Google assistant when trying to turn the Xbox on.

    If turned on manually voice commands work as intended up to turning the Xbox off.

    After this if left off for a few hours you cannot turn back on with a voice command and have to turn the device on manually again which currently kind of defeats the object, other than this however everything does work smoothly.

    submitted by /u/GotWillf88
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/GotWillf88, Jan 8, 2020
    #1
  2. BioHazard13576 Win User

    Is my Series X dying?

    I also have the exact same issue, after moving my Xbox one x from one tv to the other after a few hours of gaming it suddenly became all wavy at the bottom of the screen and video and audio cut out completely at times, I thought it might just be glitched but after shutting it off it no longer turns back on. This Xbox one x is only 2-3 years old, and I can’t see it dying that fast. Is there any way to fix this? I have tried multiple HDMI cables, ports, and TVs.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Problems adding Xbox to Google Home

    Hi Cartman,

    Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend to try and power off both devices for few seconds turn back on. It should be asking you to sign in with your account. Until it does that, it will not pair up. you can view the

    set up page
    we have for google.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

    Google assistant

  5. DanMen334 Win User

    Google assistant

    it's a matter of commercial sane, it might be a matter of time or it never happens
  6. Saeleth Win User

    Google assistant

    Honestly, they are direct competitors and I doubt it would happen, and honestly I don't want want any of Google's junk on my Xbox.
Thema:

Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours.

Loading...
  1. Issue with Google Assistant turning the Xbox One X on after a few hours. - Similar Threads - Issue Google Assistant

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  8. Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta dashboard lag issues on first bootup: I am in Delta test phase and been recently having lots of dashboard lag when you first boot up. It takes longer to load the dashboard than it normally does. Clearing the Mac address and reboot...
  9. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  10. Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Issue: XCloud via Chromium based browsers (MS Edge or Google Chrome) and...: Just reporting a 100% reproduceable issue with XCloud and Chromium based browsers and the official Xbox Series X controller. When trying to play via Chromium based browser and using an Xbox...