Issue with Gold.
Discus and support Issue with Gold. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The other day I had a problem receiving Xbox live Gold, and after 40 minutes nothing was sorted out, so I would appreciate some sort of compensation... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CPG Trippy, Jun 2, 2016.
Thema:
Issue with Gold.
Loading...
-
Issue with Gold. - Similar Threads - Issue Gold
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Xbox Live Gold subscription issues after renewal
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Live Gold subscription issues after renewal: Hello everyone, I recently renewed my Xbox Live Gold subscription, but I've been experiencing some issues ever since. After the renewal, my account doesn't seem to recognize the subscription... -
Game pass/live gold issues
in XBoX Games and AppsGame pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on... -
Games with Gold issue
in XBoX Games and AppsGames with Gold issue: I have game pass ultimate and it won't let me download games with gold for free. I'm logged in. I've hard reset my Xbox. Signed out signed back in. 7f800536-c838-4153-9c87-fe9f83f67899 -
How do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow do I fix this issue regarding a sale on a game for Xbox live gold users?: NBA2k23 currently has a major sale for users that have Xbox live gold. I would like to purchase 2k for this sale as I have game pass ultimate, which includes Xbox live gold, but upon clicking on... -
Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold
in XBoX Games and AppsIssue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront... -
gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed.
in XBoX Games and Appsgold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed.: Hello i decided to buy dead island 2 on May 9 five days after my birthday for myself but can not access none of my dlc weapons from it . I already tried reinstalling it but the seaon pass and it's...