Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?

Discus and support Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have recently been experiencing an audio issue on PC with Gears 5 where it cuts in and out about every 3-5 seconds. I have done some research and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RelentlessTTV, May 28, 2020.

  1. Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?


    I have recently been experiencing an audio issue on PC with Gears 5 where it cuts in and out about every 3-5 seconds. I have done some research and tried to configure the speakers MHz but i am not able to as it is greyed out in sound configuration. I use the stealth 600x wireless turtle beaches. Any help would be appreciated. Works with everything else!

    submitted by /u/RelentlessTTV
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/RelentlessTTV, May 28, 2020
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

  3. darkist1 Win User

    Gears 5 audio issues?

    Hi Outlawed,

    Glad you found a fix for this.

    Hope you enjoy playing the game as much as possible! :D
  4. acdc sepia Win User

    Gears 5 audio issues?

    I have the same problem and like someone already mentioned, this problem was solved until my friends and I passed a checkpoint, sometimes it took more than a checkpoint and the sound came back until a in-game cinematic started.
  5. Valimor Win User

    Gears 5 audio issues?

    Hi there,

    you may need to delete the games cache(not the whole game), and doing a power cycle on your console. this may help with the problems.
    how do you delete a games cache? all i see are options to delete savegame date and I tried the full shitdown to delete the system cache.
  6. Nitz X8 Win User

    Gears 5 audio issues?

    It’s not a solution but i’ve got a workaround. Play w/o sound until u clear a checkpoint. Have the host back out and restart from checkpoint. Worked for me on two occasions. Very difficult to play w/o sound especially on harder difficulties. Good luck
Thema:

Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?

Loading...
  1. Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue? - Similar Threads - Issue Gears audio

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  7. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  8. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  9. Guilty Gear Strive DLC issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guilty Gear Strive DLC issue: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded the game Guilty Gear Strive and saw that there was a free DLC pack within the game labelled as “GGST Guilty Gear 25th Anniversary Appreciation Color.” This pack...
  10. Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC Firewall Issue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition PC Firewall Issue: I've already tried contacting Gears of War's specific support for this but I never got a response nor email confirming that the report was received. I also tried chat but they just referred me to...